~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~
When you cloth diaper there are some accessories you just can't live without. Wet bags and Pail Liners are a must among the accessories. I actually went the first few weeks in cloth diapering without a pail liner in my trash can, can you believe that? It was a pain to clean out each time I washed diapers (not to mention gross)! I quickly purchased a Planet Wise Pail Liner and then within a few months I purchased another pail liner along with a small sized wet bag for traveling. The quality of Planet Wise products have always been top notch and I have never had leaking issues with either the pail liners or wet bag which would be because of their innovative leak proof construction. I always recommend Planet Wise products to my cloth diapering friends and family.
Planet Wise sent me the Hanging Wet/Dry Bag to review. This item is perfect for a couple different reasons with Cole coming soon. First of all, I plan on cloth diapering in the hospital so I will need a large wet bag to keep dirties in for about 24 to 48 hours. This bag is really large and I know it will definitely hold the amount of newborn diapers I will be going through during our hospital stay. Plus the generous sized handle will make it easy to hang on the door. Second, the larger wet bag will be fantastic to have in Cole's room to throw dirties into during night changes. We are living in a different house now than when I had Ethan and the utility room is on the opposite side of the house from Cole's room. It will be easier to throw in a dirty diaper in the bag in the middle of the night.
I picked out the Aqua Swirl pattern because it matches our nursery colors, robin egg blue and dark brown. I'm using the same nursery bedding that I used with Ethan, which I made myself. I absolutely love the pattern and colors. The PUL on the inside of the bag is dark brown. As you can see there is a another zipper on the front side that is completely separate from the inside of the wet bag. This is the "dry" part of the wet bag where you can store clean dry items in. The Hanging Wet/Dry Bag has the same great construction as the rest of the Planet Wise products I have. I can't wait to put this bag to good use!
BUY IT! You can purchase any of the Planet Wise Products at Nicki's Diapers (the inventor of Planet Wise) or any of these retailers.
WIN IT! Planet Wise is giving away 1 Hanging Wet/Dry Bag to a Take Time to Smell the Rose Reader!
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified. I am now making it a requirement to follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect to enter my giveaways.
- MANDATORY ENTRY(You also must be following my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect)-counts as 1: AND visit Planet Wise and tell me a fact about the Hanging Wet/Dry Bag I did not mention in my review.
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar).
- Blog about my giveaway, linking back to this giveaway and Planet Wise. Leave the URL where you blogged. 6 entries!
- Did you earn the extra 10 entries for the Bump 2 Baby event? Read here for the details. Enter 10 separate entries such as "I earned 10 extra entries #1", " I earned 10 extra entries #2", etc.
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Bump 2 Baby event button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose AND PlanetWise on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain an extra entry each day. Limit 1 tweet a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment. Please use this copy & paste tweet:
- 'Like' Planet Wise on Facebook and make a comment underneath mine on their wall Please do not make a separate comment on their wall. (even if you are already a fan). 3 entries!
- 'Like' Take Time to Smell the Rose on Facebook. 3 entries! (even if you are already a fan)
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Saturday, February 19, 2011 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to Continental USA & Canadian residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
The thoughts and opinions expressed on my blog are my own and are not swayed by any monetary or product compensation. I received a complimentary hanging wet/dry bag and no other compensation was received.
~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~