~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~
One fun aspect of pregnancy is having the excuse to go buy new clothes. However, if you are like me, then you'd rather spend more money on baby gear and accessories than clothes for your growing bump. Even though I live close to a fairly decent size town, reasonably priced maternity clothes are hard to find and the selection is quite limited. I was excited when I heard about Kiki's Maternity Fashions, a company that markets cheap maternity clothes. Kiki's carries a wide variety of clothes that will fulfill your maternity wardrobe from casual to dressy in any season you are sporting that growing bump.
Kiki's allowed me to pick a top of my choice to review. They have such a huge selection it took me a while browsing through all their clothing. I finally narrowed down my choice to a short sleeve top since I'm fairly hot natured and a short sleeve top will work for future summer or winter pregnancies for me. I decided on the Brown Crochet Short Sleeve Maternity Shirt in size large. The shirt is made from 65% rayon and is super soft and silky. The color is such a deep brown that is beautiful. This shirt looks great dressed up with nice khakis or more casual with jeans. Kiki's does state on their website that their clothing runs a little small and I found it quite true with this top. Normally I wear large maternity tops and they fit fine, but this was a little snug which you can tell from the photo. This shirt will fit great in earlier pregnancy, but I'm getting quite large now so it's a little too snug ;-)
Overall though I'm impressed with the quality and price of the maternity clothing at Kiki's Maternity Fashions. Since I'm set on my maternity clothing this pregnancy, I have them bookmarked so I can keep an eye out for clothing I will need for future pregnancies.
BUY IT! You can purchase directly from Kiki's Maternity Fashions.
WIN IT! Kiki's Maternity Fashions is giving away a $25 GC to a Take Time to Smell the Rose Reader!
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified. I am now making it a requirement to follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect to enter my giveaways.
- MANDATORY ENTRY(You also must be following my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect)-counts as 1: AND visit Kiki's Maternity Fashions and tell me what you would get with your GC if you win.
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar).
- Blog about my giveaway, linking back to this giveaway and Kiki's Maternity Fashions. Leave the URL where you blogged. 6 entries!
- Did you earn the extra 10 entries for the Bump 2 Baby event? Read here for the details. Enter 10 separate entries such as "I earned 10 extra entries #1", " I earned 10 extra entries #2", etc.
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Bump 2 Baby event button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain an extra entry each day. Limit 1 tweet a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment. Please use this copy & paste tweet:
- 'Like' Kiki's Maternity Fashions on Facebook and leave a comment on their wall I sent you (even if you are already a fan). 3 entries!
- 'Like' Take Time to Smell the Rose on Facebook. 3 entries! (even if you are already a fan)
- Leave a comment on any non-giveaway 'Bump 2 Baby' post for 1 entry for each comment made.
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA & Canadian residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
The thoughts and opinions expressed on my blog are my own and are not swayed by any monetary or product compensation. I received a complimentary shirt from Kiki's Maternity Fashions and no other compensation was received.
~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~