Wednesday, February 9, 2011

GREAT Half off Deal on Earth Mama Angel Baby Products!!



Right now on Mamapedia they are selling $40 worth GC to OrganicBeautyNow.com for only $20! They have all of the Earth Mama Angel Baby products PLUS a ton of other organic skin care and make up products. The voucher doesn't expire until August so no pressure to use it right away.

I was so happy to see this because I was getting ready to buy EMAB products for when Cole arrives. Here's the deal I got:

$20 for 1 voucher
- $5 credit I got for signing up with Mamapedia emails
$15 for $40 GC!


With it I bought:
$14.95 Angel Baby Bottom Balm
$14.95 Natural Nipple Butter
$10.95 Angel Baby Shampoo & Body Wash
Subtotal: $40.85
+ $5.00 Shipping (not bad!)
- $40 voucher
Total Spent: $20.85!


The deal on Mamapedia is only good for 2 more days, so be sure to go get one. Please use my referral link so I get credit :-) Thank You!
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails