~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~
As a parent you know that you get what you pay for so to speak when it comes to purchasing toys and children's furniture. Just the other day my husband was talking to a neighbor about that very topic. You may spend $20 on a huge plastic truck set that comes with multiple items, but the majority of the pieces will be broken by the next week. Since Ethan is our first child and he is starting to become more rough with his toys we are learning this hard lesson! It's important to spend your money on high quality children's toys and furniture that will withstand lots of abuse.
Guidecraft has been making children's toys and furniture for 46 years. This family owned company makes a wide variety of items made of high quality materials. Guidecraft has created beautiful, educational toys for children as young as 9 months and has items geared for older children 6 years and older. Parents can feel good knowing they have purchased items from Guidecraft that will last many years.
Our Guidecraft Experience!
Guidecraft sent us the Train Toy Box for review. I couldn't wait to see Ethan's reaction when he saw it because he absolutely loves trains. My husband started putting it together as soon as the UPS guy dropped it off. It took him a little while to put together and he did have to pull out his electric screwdriver for this project. However, that is a great because it is made of such high quality materials he couldn't screw them in manually. Once the toy box was complete Ethan was in amazement. This toy box has so many details and bright colors it definitely captured his interest.
Both my husband and I are impressed with the quality of this product. Besides the fact that it's adorable, it also has a couple of features that are a must when it comes to toy boxes (and especially one that is heavy like this). The toy box is set on caster wheels that allows you to easily move it around a room. Even Ethan can push it around loaded with toys inside with no problem. The second aspect of this toy box is the safety hinge catch to prevent pinching fingers. There is no way I can slam down the lid on this toy box (let alone Ethan). It gives me peace of mind when I don't have a close eye on Ethan if he's playing with his toys. We're so happy to have the Train Toy Box in our home and we know that with another little boy on his way in the next few weeks that this toy box will get a lot of use.....and abuse, but will last for a long time.
BUY IT! You can buy directly from Guidecraft.
WIN IT! Guidecraft is giving away a Train Toy Box to Take Time to Smell the Rose reader!
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified. I am now making it a requirement to follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect to enter my giveaways.
- MANDATORY ENTRY(You also must be following my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect)-counts as 1: AND Look around at Guidecraft to see what they offer. Tell me an item(s) you would love to have for your child(ren).
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar).
- Blog about my giveaway linking back to this giveaway and Guidecraft. Leave the URL where you blogged. 6 entries!
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Bump 2 Baby event button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose AND Guidecraft on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain an extra entry each day. Limit 1 tweet a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment.
- Add Guidecraft as a friend on Facebook. Write on their wall that I sent you even if you are a current follower. 3 entries!
- 'Like' Take Time to Smell the Rose on Facebook. 3 entries! (even if you are already a fan)
- Sign up for Guidecraft Newsletter. (link on bottom of page) 3 entries!
Please copy and paste this for your tweets:
Win a Train Toy Box from @GuideCraft & @Smell_the_Rose ARV $165 #giveaway http://tiny.cc/GuideCraft
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Monday, February 28, 2011 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
The thoughts and opinions expressed on my blog are my own and are not swayed by any monetary or product compensation. I received a complimentary Train Toy Box from Guidecraft and no other compensation was received.
~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~