***THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED***
I got to have my coffee!
If you are a mom, chances are you drink coffee, or at least have to have some type of caffeine almost everyday to function. Am I right? Lately I have been finding myself drinking more coffee and caffeinated beverages since I'm dealing with a teething toddler that won't sleep and training for a half-marathon. I can not run without downing some caffeine! I have heard great reviews about Christopher Bean Coffee Company, but I had not tried it before. After seeing their large selection of coffees, especially the flavored ones, I just had to try Christopher Bean Coffee out!
Who is Christopher Bean Coffee?
At Christopher Bean Coffee Company, we take pride in making sure that each bag of coffee you purchase will be of excellent quality and freshness. We select only 100% Arabica coffee beans that are hand-picked and tested for quality before we buy them from the growers. No matter how exotic the location (Central and South America, East Africa and Arabia, Indonesia and the Pacific) we seek only the finest crop offerings from the top growing regions in the world, and Christopher Bean Coffee Company supports sustainability by using certified Organics, Rainforest and Fair Trade coffee whenever possible. We test every batch for quality after we roast it, and this ensures that you are getting the best tasting, top quality coffee, at affordable prices. We roast each variety of coffee bean the old- fashioned way— by hand, and in small batches. This allows us full control of the roasting process. After roasting the coffee beans, we immediately package and vacuum seal each batch of gourmet coffee to guarantee its freshness. Upon taking your first sip of your favorite Christopher Bean coffee, you will immediately notice the care we take to assure that you are getting the best product we can deliver: coffee perfection!
We roast a number of delicious-tasting blends such as Jamaica Blue Mountain (Rastafari Estate Blend); Hawaiian Kona (Mauna Loa Blend); Holiday Blend, and so much more. If you want to be bold and daring, we offer a darker roast coffee for more discerning palates. Check out our Dark Roast coffee and Espresso.
We also offer a full line of over thirty naturally decaffeinated coffees as whole bean coffee or in several different grinds and numerous flavors, including decaffeinated Espresso! Christopher Bean Coffee Company uses a Swiss Water process for decaffeinated coffee. The SWISS WATER® process is a taste-driven, 100% chemical free decaffeination process that delivers coffee that is 99.9% caffeine-free while protecting the unique origin characteristics and flavor of the coffee. Most other processes use chemical solvents such as Methylene Chloride or Ethyl Acetate to decaffeinate coffee beans.
Why buy from Christopher Bean Coffee Company?
Besides having awesome tasting coffees, there are many great things about Christopher Bean Coffee. Here's a few:
- Supports many national and local organizations with donations, sponsorships and fundraisers. You can see a list of some of them here.
- Offer sponsorships to various athletes. I really respect this since I am a runner!
- Have promotions such as Refer-A-Friend and Bean Bucks where you earn free coffee.
- Free shipping on orders $45+
- Coffee service for businesses.
The Christopher Bean Coffee Company Taste Test!
I had the opportunity to try out 4 of Christopher Bean Coffee seasonal flavored coffees and I got this beautiful mug as well!
- Mistletoe Mocha: Nutty chocolate & vanilla with a touch of cinnamon
- Vanilla Nut Butter Cookie: Rich vanilla, hazelnuts and butter cookies
- Pumpkin Spice: Pumpkin pie, nutmeg and spice
- Winter Wonderland: A snowy sweet blend of hazelnuts, caramel & vanilla with a hint of coconut
BUY IT! You can purchase directly from Christopher Bean Coffee website. They are giving Take Time to Smell the Rose readers a special offer, buy 3 get 1 free! The code Roses09 is good until September of 2010. If you purchase during the giveaway you get an extra entry! Hint: This would be a perfect time to purchase gifts for Christmas. Several years I have given co-workers specialty coffee for gifts.
WIN IT! Christopher Bean Coffee Company is giving away one wonderful prize pack: 1 bag each of Pumpkin Spice, Mistletoe Mocha, Vanilla Nut Butter Cookie, Winter Wonderland and 1 Christopher Bean Coffee mug. A $38 value!
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified.
- MANDATORY ENTRY-counts as 1: Go to Christopher Bean Coffee Company website and tell me which coffee you would like to try other than the flavors I have listed here.
- Follow my blog publicly. THIS COUNTS AS 5 ENTRIES! Comment separately as "I follow your blog publicly #1", etc.
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar). Counts as 2 entries!
- Blog about my giveaway before October 10th, linking back to this giveaway. Leave the URL where you blogged.
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Fall Festival button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose on Twitter (link on right sidebar) and tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain 2 extra entries each day per tweet. Limit TWO tweets a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment.
- Become a fan of Take Time to Smell the Rose on Facebook. Link on right sidebar.
- Subscribe to Christopher Bean Coffee email newsletter.
- Enter one of my other current giveaways and comment which one. You may earn one entry for each current giveaway you enter.
- Make a purchase from Christopher Bean Coffee between Oct 1 and Oct 15.
- Vote for me at the Top Mommy Blogger by clicking here Vote must be a new vote placed between Oct 1 and Oct 15. The vote will only count for this review giveaway. COUNTS AS 2 ENTRIES. Comment separately as "Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogger #1" and "Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogger #2"
Be sure to read this post on how you can earn extra entries on the last review & giveaway!
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
Thank you Christopher Bean Coffee Company for sponsoring this review & giveaway!
***THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED***