~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~
An important key to successful breastfeeding is to have the right breastfeeding supplies. Items such as breastfeeding pillows and nursing covers can make your experience much more comfortable. Many women also need to take Fenugreek, an herbal supplement to help increase milk supply. Nursing can be a challenge, but with some of these basic supplies it can make it easier.
About My Brest Friend Products
I successfully breastfed Ethan until he was 15 months old, but I had to overcome huge issues during the first few weeks of breastfeeding. Now that I know even more about breastfeeding and nutrition I believe that many of my problems could have been fixed easily if I had the correct information from the start. I am ready to breastfeed my next baby who is due practically any day now that I am 38 weeks along in my pregnancy.
The My Brest Friend Pillow is completely different from the other popular brand nursing pillow. I had the other brand of nursing pillow with Ethan and really despised it. It constantly slid down my lap and Ethan would fall down into the crevice. The worst thing is that I was constantly hunched over Ethan during a feeding. Needless to say it was not great for my back. What I like about the My Brest Friend Pillow is that it provides full body support while nursing. This firm foam pillow wraps around the waist and has a clip to keep it from slipping while the back rest helps you maintain the proper posture and eases any back pain. The wrap around feature gives arm and elbow support. All of these features I find so comforting and I know will help make my nursing experience much more comfortable. Another plus of this pillow is the variety of slip covers available and the convenient pocket on the front to keep a burp cloth and nipple cream close at hand.
I also received an adjustable nursing stool. Now owning one of these nursing stools I believe it is a definite must have nursing tool! I am keeping this one in our living room by the couch. Our couches are really deep and even though I'm 5' 7" my feet still don't touch the ground. It makes it really difficult to nurse sitting on our couch. The stool is the right height and I am able to sit on the couch comfortably. This still is extremely well made and after it is used for a nursing stool it can be used for a toddler step stool. I love multi-functioning products!
I was also sent a bottle of each of the My Brest Friend Nursing Vitamins & Supplements: The Breastfeeding Essentials, Omega-3 Lemon Fish Oils and Fenugreek. I am currently reading a book about the importance of taking vitamins & supplements and eating a healthy diet especially during the post partum period. I will be writing a short review of the book in a few days and I hope you will read it. It is critical to continue taking vitamins after having a baby and especially if you are nursing. I find the My Brest Friend Supplements are a great line to use during this time. The Fenugreek is specifically for boosting your milk supply. I had difficulty with my supply during the first 3 months after Ethan was born, but I don't believe I was taking enough Fenugreek to see if it would work. I am happy to have a bottle of Fenugreek on hand to start taking as soon as Cole is born.
In my opinion My Brest Friend Nursing Products are top notch and offer the best in nursing support. I really wish I had done more research in nursing pillows especially before Ethan was born and I would have had a more comfortable nursing experience. Thank you to My Brest Friend for generously sending me a variety of their awesome products to use with baby Cole!
BUY IT! You can use the Store Locator to find where My Brest Friend products are available nearest to you or where to purchase online.
WIN IT! My Brest Friend is giving away a the same My Brest Friend Nursing Essentials Pack to a Take Time to Smell the Rose Reader! A $124 value!
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified. I am now making it a requirement to follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect to enter my giveaways.
- MANDATORY ENTRY(You also must be following my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect)-COUNTS AS 1 TOTAL: AND visit My Brest Friend. Then tell me what slip cover you like best AND tell me a piece of breastfeeding advice you would give to a first time mom.
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar).
- Blog about my giveaway, linking back to this giveaway and My Brest Friend. Leave the URL where you blogged. 6 entries! Leave a comment for each entry.
- Did you earn the extra 10 entries for the Bump 2 Baby event? Read here for the details. Enter 10 separate entries such as "I earned 10 extra entries #1", " I earned 10 extra entries #2", etc.
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Bump 2 Baby event button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose AND MyBrestFriend on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain an extra entry each day. Limit 1 tweet a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment. Please use this copy & paste tweet:
- 'Like' My Brest Friend on Facebook and leave a note on their wall that I sent you (even if you are already a fan). 3 entries! Leave a comment for each entry
- 'Like' Take Time to Smell the Rose on Facebook. 3 entries! Leave a comment for each entry (even if you are already a fan)
- Follow the My Brest Friend Blog through Google Friend Connect. 3 entries! Leave a comment for each entry
- Leave a comment on any non-giveaway 'Bump 2 Baby' post for 1 entry for each comment made.
- Place a bid on the Jeep Traveler Tandem Stroller Silent Auction. 10 entries for each bid! Leave a comment for each entry you qualify for.
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Sunday, April 3, 2011 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
The thoughts and opinions expressed on my blog are my own and are not swayed by any monetary or product compensation. I received a complimentary My Brest Friend Nursing Essentials Pack and no other compensation was received.
~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~