~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~
In my opinion good quality baby swings are one of the most useful large pieces of baby gear you can purchase as a new parent. Depending on the personality of your baby he/she may love it or hate it, but in my experience it's worth having on hand. We used our swing more than we would ever use baby bouncers or baby walkers in our home. Ethan would only sleep in his swing for the first few months. Much to our disappointment our swing's motor burned out when he was 5 months old. It took a few months to transition him to sleeping in his crib. Before he would sleep in the crib we would manually push the swing until he fell asleep. Mama and Daddy quickly got tired of this fast. However, we did what we needed to make the transition easier for him.
I am so thankful that Hayneedle let us review the Graco Sweetpeace Newborn Soothing Center because we needed to replace our old swing that no longer worked before Cole arrived. I don't want to be without a swing in case Cole is just like Ethan needing to sleep in a swing. The Graco Sweetpeace Newborn Soothing Center is such a great swing. The cradle is made of super soft, plush material and creates a nice deep seat to 'cradle' your baby's body fully and comfortably. The infant head support cushion even has adorable bear ears. This swing have several music options as well as the ability to plug in your own mp3. The cradle can be adjusted to face different ways which is a terrific option to have so you can figure out which way your baby prefers to be rocked.
Some other great features:
- Rotating, adjustable canopy blocks out distractions
- Built-in mirror, plush toys, and bead bar amuse baby
- Removable seat doubles as a floor rocker
- 5-point harness secures baby
- Calm neutral colors and infant head support with teddy bear ears
- Also accepts all Graco infant car seats
- Optional A/C adapter plug-in or battery operation requires 5 D batteries (not included)
- Weight capacity: 25 lbs.
BUY IT! You can purchase the Graco Sweetpeace Newborn Soothing Center at Hayneedle.
WIN IT! Hayneedle is giving away a Fisher-Price 2 in 1 Cradle Baby to a Take Time to Smell the Rose Reader! A $99.99 value!
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified. I am now making it a requirement to follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect to enter my giveaways.
- MANDATORY ENTRY(You also must be following my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect)-counts as 1: AND visit Hayneedle and tell me what other baby item(s) they carry you would love to have and why.
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar).
- Blog about my giveaway, linking back to this giveaway and Hayneedle. Leave the URL where you blogged. 6 entries!
- Did you earn the extra 10 entries for the Bump 2 Baby event? Read here for the details. Enter 10 separate entries such as "I earned 10 extra entries #1", " I earned 10 extra entries #2", etc.
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Bump 2 Baby event button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose AND Hayneedle on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain an extra entry each day. Limit 1 tweet a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment. Please use this copy & paste tweet:
- Subscribe to the Hayneedle blog. 3 entries!
- 'Like' Hayneedle on Facebook and leave a comment on their wall I sent you (even if you are already a fan). 3 entries!
- 'Like' Take Time to Smell the Rose on Facebook. 3 entries! (even if you are already a fan)
- Leave a comment on any non-giveaway 'Bump 2 Baby' post for 1 entry for each comment made.
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Friday, March 4, 2011 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
The thoughts and opinions expressed on my blog are my own and are not swayed by any monetary or product compensation. I received a complimentary Graco Sweetpeace Newborn Soothing Center from Hayneedle and no other compensation was received.
~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~