~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~
This year has flown by, I can't believe it's time for Halloween again! We have two little guys to dress up this year. I love picking out kids costumes each year, so much fun! I thought I would take advantage of having a coordinating costume theme one more year since they are too young to be opinionated on what they would like to be.
When I saw the Popeye & Swee' Pea costumes on AnytimeCostumes.com website I knew it would be perfect for the boys. Anytime Costumes generously sent both the costumes to us and got here very quickly. I couldn't wait to see what they would look like in the costumes. The costumes came with all the necessary pieces to look the part of the characters but I just had to have a spinach can prop so I made those. You can read my tutorial here on how to make it.
Cole got to try on the Infant Bunting Swee' Pea costume. This is such a sweet costume for a baby! It is a one piece bunting made of soft, bright red polyester fabric. There is a long strip of velcro on the back that secures the costume on very well. The white cuffs and collar give it a nice crisp clean look. The white hat and black detail top off the costume as the prefect accessory. Cole is 6 months and it definitely fit him well.
Ethan got to try on the Toddler Popeye Costume. The color scheme and style are just like the Popeye character. We love the bright colors of this costume. It was very easy to get on and off because the shirt, collar, pants, belt and arm pieces were completely separate from each other. The arm pieces are made of a thin foam type material that will hold their shape well. It really completes the Popeye look! Ethan is a size 4t in length & 3t in weight and the costume fits great.
Overall, I am so pleased with this years costume choices. Once again, Anytime Costumes has been wonderful to work with and they only stock well quality costumes. Prices are always reasonable and shipping is fast.
BUY IT! Shop directly at AnytimeCostumes.com
WIN IT! Anytime Costumes is giving away 1 costume to a Take Time to Smell the Rose Reader just in time for Halloween! Costume is winner's choice up to $50 value. No returns or exchanges.
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified. I am now making it a requirement to follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect to enter my giveaways.
- MANDATORY ENTRY(You also must be following my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect)-COUNTS AS 1 TOTAL: AND visit Anytime Costumes and look around to see what they offer. Tell me which costume you would pick if you win.
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar).
- Blog about my giveaway, linking back to this giveaway and Anytime Costumes. Leave the URL where you blogged. 6 entries! Leave a comment for each entry.
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose AND AnytimeCostumeson Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain an extra entry each day. Limit 1 tweet a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment. Please use this copy & paste tweet:
- 'Like' Take Time to Smell the Rose on Facebook. 3 entries! Leave a comment for each entry (even if you are already a fan)
- 'Like' Anytime Costumes on Facebook. 3 entries! Leave a comment for each entry (even if you are already a fan)
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
The thoughts and opinions expressed on my blog are my own and are not swayed by any monetary or product compensation. Anytime Costumes provided me with the items mentioned in the review and no other compensation was received. O
~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~