~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~
I'm always looking for unique Boy's clothing for Ethan and Baby Clothes for Cole. When I shop for boy clothes at most major department stores the selection is quite limited. To me it's important to have a few nice pieces of clothing for them to wear when we go to a nice restaurant and to church as well as when I want to take some memorable photos for the scrapbook. Tea offers a full collection of children's clothing that exceeds my expectation of great clothing.
Tea creates a unique line of clothing for children that resembles cultural design from around the world. You can shop for their clothing at teacollection.com or in specialty and department stores, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Saks Fifth Avenue, and more than 300 high-end children's boutiques in the U.S., Canada and Australia.
Tea sent us 3 sets of clothes that are just adorable! In this first photo Ethan is wearing the Escarabat Graphic Tee and Long Cargo Shorts in the Army color. The beetle on this shirt is definitely eye catching and really makes an all-boy style statement. The Long Cargo Shorts feature large button pockets on the sides and the army color makes the coordinating color in the shirt pop.
Here he is wearing the Valenti Stripe Polo and the Cut Off Cord Pants. The collared polo gives this outfit a more casual feel. Both the shirt and the pants are really soft and has more subdued coloring than the other sets he is wearing.
BUY IT! You can shop for Tea Children's Clothing and Girls Clothing online or at these store locations!
WIN IT! Tea is giving away a $50 GC to a Take Time to Smell the Rose Reader!
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified. I am now making it a requirement to follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect to enter my giveaways.
- MANDATORY ENTRY(You also must be following my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect)-COUNTS AS 1 TOTAL: AND visit Tea. Tell me what specific items you would spend your $50 GC on if you win.
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar).
- Blog about my giveaway, linking back to this giveaway and Tea. Leave the URL where you blogged. 6 entries! Leave a comment for each entry.
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose AND TeaCollection on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain an extra entry each day. Limit 1 tweet a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment. Please use this copy & paste tweet:
- 'Like' Take Time to Smell the Rose on Facebook. 3 entries! Leave a comment for each entry (even if you are already a fan)
- Subscribe to the Tea Newsletter 3 entries!
- Request a catalog. 3 entries!
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
The thoughts and opinions expressed on my blog are my own and are not swayed by any monetary or product compensation. Tea provided me with the items mentioned in the review and no other compensation was received. O
~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~