~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~
Organic bedding has become increasingly important to our family over the past year as I have learned more about the effects of non organic bedding which I have discussed in previous posts. I have placed priority in switching out all the baby bedding in our household to organics first. In fact, since I'm on a sewing spree I just bought some organic cotton jersey to make bassinet sheets for baby #2s upcoming arrival in a few weeks. Organic bedding can seem a bit more pricier than traditional bedding, but I have discovered that organic bedding is made from superior materials and lasts much longer. However, not all organic bedding is not unreasonably priced. Savvy Rest has created a line of bedding for the whole family (including your pets!) as well as a natural latex mattress that is affordable. You can read about Savvy Rest Reviews and discover for yourself what great things others are saying about their products.
Savvy Rest sent me their organic shredded latex pillow to try out which I discovered was the perfect pillow for me.This pillow is filled with a finely shredded all natural latex that is easily customizable to your comfort level by taking out extra stuffing or leaving it all in for a nice fluffy pillow. An aspect I love about this pillow is that it has an inner and outer zipped casing so it's easy to keep clean. Since I'm pregnant and have only 5 weeks until my due date, I find myself using more and more pillows when I sleep to support various parts of my back. The organic shredded pillow provides the perfect amount of firmness that I can keep it between my knees at night so my hips don't get too achy. Forget using any pregnancy body pillow, this one pillow does the trick! I have also experimented sleeping with the pillow under my head, although I do have to take out quite a bit of the latex because I love flat pillows. However, at this point I most enjoy this pillow between my knees :-)
BUY IT! You can purchase directly from Savvy Rest.
WIN IT! Savvy Rest is giving away an Organic Shredded Latex Pillow to a Take Time to Smell the Rose Reader!
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified. I am now making it a requirement to follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect to enter my giveaways.
- MANDATORY ENTRY(You also must be following my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect)-counts as 1: AND visit Savvy Rest and tell me what other product you would like to try & why.
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar).
- Blog about my giveaway, linking back to this giveaway and Savvy Rest. Leave the URL where you blogged. 6 entries!
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Bump 2 Baby event button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain an extra entry each day. Limit 1 tweet a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment. Please use this copy & paste tweet:
- 'Like' Savvy Rest on Facebook . They request you please don't write on their wall that I sent you. (even if you are already a fan). 3 entries!
- 'Like' Take Time to Smell the Rose on Facebook. 3 entries!
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Thursday March 10, 2011 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to the lower 48 USA residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
The thoughts and opinions expressed on my blog are my own and are not swayed by any monetary or product compensation. I received a complimentary Organic Shredded Latex Pillow and no other compensation was received.
~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~