~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~
As a new mom 2.5 years ago I had a large stock of brand name baby products and nursing essentials. Most of these were given as gifts at my baby showers, but none of these products were all natural or organic. Since then I have done some research and realize how important organic baby care products and organic breastfeeding essentials are especially with a newborn. It's important that as moms we help educate other moms about the benefits of using organic products on ourselves and our babies.There are several websites that have a wealth of information about cosmetics and skin care products. One of my favorite websites is SafeCosmetics.org. An awesome company that produces Certified Organic Products and has signed The Compact of Safe Cosmetics with this organization is Earth Mama Angel Baby. You can feel confident that you are purchasing the best natural products from Earth Mama Angel Baby!
Booby Tubes to review. I had so many issues breastfeeding my first baby that I wished I knew about these! These gel-free breast packs are filled with natural flax seeds. You can warm them in your microwave for a warm moist heat that will sooth engorged breasts especially during those first few days of breastfeeding. The heat promotes healthy flow by encouraging let down in the breasts which in turn helps keep breasts from developing plugged ducts. I experienced both of these problems significantly during the first few months of breastfeeding. It would have been wonderful to use these to help ease my discomforts.
Not only can you heat these breast packs, but you can also freeze them to help with the discomfort during weaning. When I weaned Ethan I used cold cabbage leaves in my bra. Not only was it supposed to help dry up my milk (which I don't think it did), but the cold leaves were soothing as well. Obviously the coolness of a cabbage leaf didn't last long and in return I got to smell stinky warm cabbage. Next time when I wean I have a stink free way to help deal with the discomfort of weaning!
I took a photo of a booby tube on my outstretched hand so you could see just how large these breast packs are. As you can see the packs will definitely cover a large breast. To make them smaller you just curl them up like shown in the stock photo above. The flax seeds give the packs a nice weight, but do not make them too heavy so it won't make your bra feel uncomfortable. I did warm one up in the microwave just to see how they felt. Fabulous! I'm really looking forward to using my Booby Tubes in just a few short weeks when baby arrives. I know they are going to be a total life saver.
BUY IT! You can purchase Earth Mama Angel Baby products directly from their website.
WIN IT! Earth Mama Angel Baby is giving away a pack of Booby Tubes to a Take Time to Smell the Rose Reader!
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified. I am now making it a requirement to follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect to enter my giveaways.
- MANDATORY ENTRY(You also must be following my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect)-counts as 1: AND visit Earth Mama Angel Baby and tell me what other product they carry you would love to have and why.
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar).
- Blog about my giveaway, linking back to this giveaway and Earth Mama Angel Baby. Leave the URL where you blogged. 6 entries!
- Did you earn the extra 10 entries for the Bump 2 Baby event? Read here for the details. Enter 10 separate entries such as "I earned 10 extra entries #1", " I earned 10 extra entries #2", etc.
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Bump 2 Baby event button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose AND EarthMamaHQ on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain an extra entry each day. Limit 1 tweet a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment. Please use this copy & paste tweet:
- 'Like' Earth Mama Angel Baby on Facebook and leave a comment on their wall I sent you (even if you are already a fan). 3 entries!
- 'Like' Take Time to Smell the Rose on Facebook. 3 entries! (even if you are already a fan)
- Leave a comment on any non-giveaway 'Bump 2 Baby' post for 1 entry for each comment made.
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Saturday, February 26, 2011 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA & Canadian residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
The thoughts and opinions expressed on my blog are my own and are not swayed by any monetary or product compensation. I received a complimentary Booby Tubes from Earth Mama Angel Baby and no other compensation was received.
~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~