~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~
Moms love products that make their lives easier and simpler. The more kids you have, the more you appreciate these products. Don't you wish there was a permanent way to label your kids sippy cups, toothbrushes and bottles to keep track who's is who's? There is with Vive Vita products!
About Vive Vita!
Vive Vita currently have 3 products available and just released 5 new products at the A BC Kids Expo in Las Vegas, NV on October 10-13, 2010 which will be available at the first of the year. Bandette, Bandle and the Gripsterz are the 3 available products. The Bandette and Bandle are reusable labels for sippy cups and bottles. You simply write the name on the stretchy label with a ball point pen and you can keep up with which child it belongs to! The name easily washes off or if you want it to last permanently on the label just boil in water for about 10 minutes. These labels are great if you have several kids or send your kids to a daycare.
The Gripsterz is an ingenious fun alternative to a leash. This product features two vine straps (1 ft and 2 ft) attached to a cute monkey ring the child holds on to. Keep your children close and safe by using this awesome product!
Our Bandette Experience!
Vive Vita sent us a package of the boy colored Bandette to try out. At this point the only time we have to label Ethan's sippy cup is when we leave him in his toddler class at church. The ladies that work in the toddler class like to have the sippy cups labeled and as you can imagine with several toddlers running around it's a must! The have masking tape and a sharpie to mark his cup when we leave it, but Ethan has a personality where he doesn't want the tape on his sippy cup and peals it right off. We know he ends up drinking out of other toddler's sippy cups when he is there because it's not labeled. With winter sicknesses coming on, that is not a good thing! These reusable label bands are the greatest invention. They fit great on the larger sippy cups and Ethan does not pitch a fit while they are on there. I'm excited to see what other products Vive Vita comes out with next!
Buy It! You can purchase directly from this list of retailers.
WIN IT! Vive Vita is giving away 1 pkg of girl Bandette and a Gripsterz to a Take Time to Smell the Rose Reader!
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified. I am now making it a requirement to follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect to enter my giveaways.
- MANDATORY ENTRY(You also must be following my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect)-counts as 1: AND visit Vive Vita and tell a fact about one of the 5 new products coming out.
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar).
- Blog about my giveaway, linking back to this giveaway and Vive Vita. Leave the URL where you blogged. 6 entries!
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Bump 2 Baby event button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Christmas Traditions button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose AND Vive Vita on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain an extra entry each day. Limit 1 tweet a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment. Please use this copy & paste tweet:
- 'Like' Vive Vita on Facebook and write on their wall that I sent you (even if you are already a fan). 3 entries!
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Monday, December 27, 2010 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA & Canadian residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
The thoughts and opinions expressed on my blog are my own and are not swayed by any monetary or product compensation. I received a complimentary package of Bandette and no other compensation was received.
~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~