Friday, December 17, 2010

Take Time to Share Your Christmas Traditions: Past Christmas Tree Photos




Go here to see the schedule of topics and links to previous weeks.

The last week for this meme! I hope you have enjoyed this and have picked up some new traditions you would like to start either this Christmas or next. This week's topic is Christmas Tree photos. 

We purchased a new larger pre-lit tree in 2007. This was our first pre-lit tree and let me tell you how much we love it! It's awesome and saves so much time. Even though our tree looks pretty much the same from year to year our little family doesn't so we take our photo in front of the tree each year. We haven't had a chance to do it this year yet, but we will before Christmas.

Here's a photo just of the tree. I have various ornaments on the tree. There is a large assortment of Hallmark ornaments that I received from my grandparents as a wedding gift (see the previous week's post for an explanation), a few ornaments I had as a little girl and also a large assortment of ornaments I purchased when I visited Germany in 2001.



2007 
(we just found out that day we were expecting our first baby!)

2008


2009

Photobucket

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

Lyn said...

oh my. I am not sure how many pictures we have of our past Christmas trees. I will have to take a look. I do think we have one or two from this year. Photo archives, here I come!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails