~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~
I think all moms will agree that the most precious things about pregnancy is getting to hear the baby's heartbeat at the doctor's appointments. Did you know that you don't have to wait until your next doctor's appointment to hear your baby's heartbeat? Medical grade fetal dopplers are available for home use and can used to share your baby's heartbeat with the rest of your family.
BabyBeat was the very first company to offer at home dopplers and continues to be the market leader. BabyBeat also carries 3 MHz dopplers because 90% of OBs, hospitals and midwives use 3 MHz for the best fetal heart detection. Rest assured that BabyBeat fetal dopplers are FDA regulated (some are not!) and are made in the USA. There are several types of fetal dopplers available from BabyBeat including some that have built in recorders so you can cherish the sound of your babies heart forever. BabyBeat offers fetal dopplers for purchase or rental. Rental prices start as low as $24 a month so having your own doppler through your pregnancy is very affordable. All fetal dopplers from BabyBeat come with a 10 day satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason the doppler does not meet your expectations you can return it for a full refund.
My MommyDop Experience!
I was sent the MommyDop fetal doppler to review. This fetal doppler is a smallest version BabyBeat carries, but it still very strong and will pick up the baby's heartbeat easily. Once I received my MommyDop I read through the instructions which were very simple and it also explained how to search for the baby's heartbeat. I have used this fetal doppler several times now to listen to Cole's heartbeat and I always find it really simple to find his heartbeat and have no trouble. Once the ultrasound gel is applied to the doppler I can turn on the power button with one simple click of the button and move the wand around until the doppler picks up his heartbeat strong enough to where it will register on the wand. At this point I can hear his heartbeat well before I even find the right spot when the doppler will register his heartbeat and show what the beat is on the display. This was one aspect that really impressed me about the MommyDop. I expected to not even hear the heartbeat until I was right over the correct spot with this smaller doppler, but it wasn't the case at all. Andrew and Ethan have really enjoyed listening to baby Cole's heartbeat. Since my husband is always watching Ethan while I go to my doctor's appointments alone (children aren't allowed in the office either) he never gets to hear Cole's heartbeat. Having the MommyDop Fetal Doppler has definitely been a blessing to have since now I can share this experience with my husband and my son. I pray I am blessed with several more babies so I can continue to use my MommyDop with each pregnancy.
Watch the short video clip below of me using the MommyDop. I want to point out the fact that I didn't have the sound turned up all the way on the doppler since Ethan was taking his nap while I was taping this clip. The MommyDop has an adjustable volume control on the wand.
Buy It! You can purchase or rent a fetal doppler directly at BabyBeat.
WIN IT! BabyBeat is giving away one MommyDop fetal doppler to a Take Time to Smell the Rose Reader!
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified. I am now making it a requirement to follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect to enter my giveaways.
- MANDATORY ENTRY(You also must be following my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect)-counts as 1: AND visit BabyBeat to look around and tell me a fact about BabyBeat or their dopplers that I did not mention in my review.
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar).
- Blog about my giveaway linking back to this giveaway AND BabyBeat. Leave the URL where you blogged. 6 entries!
- Did you earn the extra 10 entries for the Bump 2 Baby event? Read here for the details. Enter 10 separate entries such as "I earned 10 extra entries #1", " I earned 10 extra entries #2", etc.
- Comment on any Bump 2 Baby post for one entry each.
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Bump 2 Baby event button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose AND BabyBeatDoppler on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain an extra entry each day. Limit 1 tweet a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment. Please use this copy & paste tweet:
- 'Like' BabyBeat Fetal Dopplers on Facebook and write a message on their wall that I sent you. 3 entries!
- Register for the BabyBeat Newsletter. Top right hand corner. 3 entries!
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Thursday, December 30, 2010 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
The thoughts and opinions expressed on my blog are my own and are not swayed by any monetary or product compensation. I received a complimentary MommyDop and no other compensation was received.
~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~