~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~
I am so excited about getting to nurse again! You would think from all the trouble I had for the first few months with Ethan that I wouldn't be too thrilled, but that's not the case at all. Breastfeeding is the most awesome mommy-baby bonding experience that there is. Breastfeeding also means public feeding times if you are out of the house for a while. I always use a nursing cover, but most of my shirts aren't nursing tops so I also have to wear a cami underneath so my sides and back aren't exposed. I am so happy I came across the Undercover Mama strapless undershirt to make my nursing experience so much easier this second time around!
About Undercover Mama!
The Undercover Mama is a strapless under shirt that attaches to outer flap of your nursing bra. When you unlatched your nursing bra to pull down, it also pulls the under shirt down so you are free to nurse with complete coverage. Very simple! Watch the video below for the demonstration.
My Undercover Mama Experience!
Undercover Mama because not only would it make my public nursing experiences easier, I would also have saved lots of money!
Even though it will be a few months before I am nursing again, it doesn't mean I can't wear my Undercover Mama undershirt now. My belly will still fit into most of my non-maternity shirts. However, these shirts are shorter than my maternity ones so I need an undershirt to go under them. I love how the Undercover Mama fits and functions. The quality and construction of the under shirt is great and I know it will last much longer than any other cami I have ever purchased in the past.
Buy It! You can purchase directly at Undercover Mama.
WIN IT! Undercover Mama is giving away one Undercover Mama under shirt to a Take Time to Smell the Rose Reader!
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified. I am now making it a requirement to follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect to enter my giveaways.
- MANDATORY ENTRY(You also must be following my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect)-counts as 1: AND visit Undercover Mama and tell me a fact about the under shirt that I didn't mention in my review.
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar).
- Blog about my giveaway before Nov 7th, linking back to this giveaway. Leave the URL where you blogged.
- Did you earn the extra 10 entries for the Bump 2 Baby event? Read here for the details. Enter 10 separate entries such as "I earned 10 extra entries #1", " I earned 10 extra entries #2", etc.
- Comment on any Bump 2 Baby post for one entry each.
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Bump 2 Baby event button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose AND Undercover_Mama on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain an extra entry each day. Limit 1 tweet a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment. Please use this copy & paste tweet:
- 'Like' Undercover Mama on Facebook and write on their wall that I sent you (even if you are already a fan). 3 entries!
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Monday, November 15, 2010 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA & Canadian residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
The thoughts and opinions expressed on my blog are my own and are not swayed by any monetary or product compensation. I received a complimentary Undercover Mama under shirt and no other compensation was received.
~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~