~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~
I love finding new places to buy organic items from. I am especially drawn to stores that carry organic items for the whole family and have organic household items for the home as well. It is so convenient to shop from one store and not multiple stores. I just discovered Nimli which is an awesome store like I described. They carry a full line of organic clothing for women, men and kids. A complete line of organic clothing and accessories that will dress you literally from head to toe. You will find everything you need to pamper your skin with natural & organic makeup, natural skin care products and even organic spa & aromatherapy products for those days you need a little more pampering. Nimli even has a line of natural pet products to pamper the paws in your family. Don't forget to check out their selection of unique eco-friendly household items.
Information from website.
Nimli is an online marketplace devoted to providing natural, organic, and sustainable lifestyle products while embracing style and aesthetic. Nimli offers clothing, accessories, home décor, beauty products and much more from independent designers who combine their effortless creativity with our environmentally conscious ethics. We offer an array of ecologically friendly products that are natural, organic, recycled, sweatshop-free, and cruelty-free. We are firmly aligned with a lifestyle that cultivates a green conscious mind, body, and soul.
Nimli was founded in New York City in 2003 by entrepreneur Rajat Arora, a vegetarian since early childhood and a keen advocate of an organic way of life free from cruelty. Conscious of the pertinence of preserving the environment, Rajat created Nimli with the vision, hope, and philosophy of making it possible for people to adopt a sustainable lifestyle through an extensive offering of green products and services.
Nimli is one of the most environmentally mindful retailers due to our practice and policy that requires all designers to ship their products directly to our customers. This results in placing a much lower carbon footprint by eliminating the unnecessary step of shipping items to a warehouse for future re-shipment. Further advancing this model and striving to become completely carbon neutral, Nimli purchases Green Tags to offset the carbon released from shipping, energy consumption and other business activities.
We embrace a way of life that supports goods that do not cause suffering and damage to the environment. Living in such a manner involves cultivating products and services that avoid harm to animals and prevent the depletion of the Earth’s natural resources.
We love hearing from you – please share your thoughts, comments and suggestions with us.
My Nimli Experience!
I was sent the Live the Life you Love Mandala Bamboo T-Shirt. This is a gorgeous black 100% organic cotton bamboo t-shirt that is super light weight. I love the design and the logo "Live the Life you Love" on it, very inspiring! I was afraid that the black shirt would be too hot to wear in the summer, but it has been the opposite! This shirt is so light and soft it is actually much cooler to wear than all my other t-shirts I own. I have worn it on our past two trips to Branson and San Antonio. The shirt travels well and did not wrinkle (another plus!). It was terrific to wear out in the heat & humidity of San Antonio. I have been very pleased with the quality construction of this shirt and have had a great experience wearing it.
BUY IT! You can order directly from Nimli.
WIN IT! Nimli is giving away a Live the Life You Love Womens Duality Bamboo T-Shirt (size small, chocolate colored only) to a Take Time to Smell the Rose reader!
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified. I am now making it a requirement to follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect to enter my giveaways.
- MANDATORY ENTRY(You also must be following my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect)-counts as 1: AND Look around at Nimli and tell me another product(s) you would like to try.
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar).
- Blog about my giveaway before Aug 3rd, linking back to this giveaway. Leave the URL where you blogged.
- Did you earn the extra 10 entries for blogging & adding my button? Read here for details. Leave a comment for each entry below as "Qualified for 10 extra entries #1", "Qualified for 10 extra entries #2", etc.
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Healthy Living Event button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Outdoor Fun Event button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose AND NimliTalk on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain an extra entry each day. Limit 1 tweet a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment.
- Add Nimli as a friend on Facebook and leave a message on their wall that I sent you. 3 entries!
- Sign up for email updates. Link at bottom. 3 entries!
- Make a comment on any non-giveaway Healthy Living Event post. (one comment per post- but unlimited posts). Click here to see the list of posts. There will be lots of non-giveaway posts throughout the month! One comment on a post can qualify for all giveaways.
Please copy and paste this for your tweets:
Win an #organic t-shirt from @NimliTalks and @Smell_the_Rose. Open to US & Canada #HealthyLivingEvent #giveaway http://tiny.cc/_Nimli
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Wednesday, August 11, 2010 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA & Canadian residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
Thank you to the Company or/and PR firm who provided me with the products mentioned in the review. The thoughts and opinions expressed on my blog are my own and are not swayed by any monetary or product compensation. My personal health experiences may not be a typical result for others. The information I share on my blog may not be the views of the sponsors participating in my Healthy Living Event.
~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~