Sunday, June 6, 2010

Getting to Know You #4

Getting to know YOU


1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?
I really don't look at people's noses that closely ha! If it's my husband I tell him ;-) Really, how can you not feel that there is one there??


2. What are you passionate about? Lots of things! The thing I'm most passionate about is healthy eating and how I can improve my life and health.


3. How long have you been blogging? 5 years!! Not here though. I had a private blog elsewhere.


4. What is your favorite "summer" drink? Lemonaide from scratch made with honey or stevia. It's tasty!


5. What is your favorite type of music? A little bit of everything.


6. Something I do before I go to bed is......? Go to the bathroom! I don't like having to get up in the middle of the night to do so :-/


7. My Summer vacation plans are...? We just came back from Branson, MO and next trip will be San Antonio. Other than that I plan on spending lots of time in my own pool ;-)


8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is? Eye cream! Keeps the dark circles and lines away.


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails