Do you like entering giveaways with all comments showing or do you like entering through the entry form where I only see your information. And why?
I have listed some Pros and Cons for each one that I could think of:
- You can see how many people have entered the giveaway.
- If you don't remember if you entered the giveaway you can go back and scan through the comment section to see if you did.
- Your email address is exposed to everyone.
- Take longer to enter since you have to comment for each entry like before.
- More user friendly and less confusing?
- Secures your email information so know one can see.
- Since everyone is required to enter their email address there are no redraws. Do you guys know how many redraws I had to do with the comment form giveaways because no one leaves their email address??
- You won't remember if you entered the giveaway
Please take the time to let me know how you feel about this and I will be implementing it on the new giveaways. Also, let me know if there is anything else that you have have suggestions on that may make it easier for you to browse Take Time to Smell the Rose. Thank you, I appreciate your time and advice!