Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Candle Eater



The other day I had wiped down our table and put my smelly-good wood wick candle in the center of the table. I was busy cleaning the kitchen and I noticed Ethan had climbed up on a chair so he could reach the candle. When I saw what he was doing I also noticed he was picking at the candle and then putting something in his mouth. He was eating the candle! I find this hilarious because when I was young I had a candle I picked out and ate the wax (I still have that candle but it's packed away)! Since Ethan looks and acts so much like Andrew I have to take pride in any habit that came from-ME- even if it's gross! ha!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's funny! Whenever Tate sees a candle he starts singing, "happy, happy!" :o)

I am Harriet said...

Too funny.

Have a great Wednesday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/wonder-how-many-dogs-want-a-piece-of-gaga/

Anonymous said...

ha ha! That is hilarious!

Dee said...

BWAHAHAHAHA...kids... :)

Andrea Kruse said...

Don't you love it when our kids mirror our strangest quirks?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails