Monday, July 19, 2010

The best traveling SUMMER bra ever, hands down!

You may have read my recent review about Breeze Comfort bras a few weeks back. If you have not, you should! I just wanted to share something else about my regular push up bra that I absolutely love about it.

We just vacationed in San Antonio a couple weeks back. For those of you who have been to San Antonio in the middle of the summer you know how hot and miserable it is. For those of you who haven't: it has to be the most humid, hottest place to be in the summer! One word describes the weather down there: YUCK! So now that you have an idea about the weather you'll understand what your average bra would feel like on your sweaty clammy body during the middle of the day, right? The Breeze Comfort bra kept me sooo much cooler, it was wonderful! Yes, I still did sweat some, there is just no way around that in this heat. There is something about putting on a bra that I sweated in the day before on again the next day that is just gross......and possibly stinky. Ewww! 

 The awesome thing about this bra is that you can hand wash it in the evening before you go to bed. Then take a clean hand towel and pat over your bra to absorb as much water as you can. All of the hotels I have been in recently have a nice clothes line above the bath tub you can string across to hang up clothes to dry. Hang up your bra over night. The next morning the bra is almost totally dry! I just hit it with my hair dryer for maybe a minute to dry the band part of the bra and it was completely dry! I am so impressed with this bra I just had to share. No more packing a bazillion bras on summer vacation either =)

Photobucket

I was not compensated for this post. I just wanted to share one more fabulous thing about the Breeze Comfort Bras!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails