~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~
Organic Certification- Our seed has been certified to USDA Standards! Huge Selection of over 20 organic seeds for sprouting, wheatgrass, and greens.
Experience- We have over 30 years collective wheat grass experience, including running a commercial greenhouse. We know wheatgrass! Over 45,000 satisfied customers can’t be wrong.
Premium Quality- We don’t sell anything that we have not personally tested and used. We are often asked why we don’t sell cheap plastic or cast iron juicers (under $40). Because we have tested them, and we don’t sell junk.
Complete Selection- We carry a complete line of supplies. You never need to look elsewhere.
Easy Ordering- Order on-line, by Phone, Fax, or Snail Mail.
Premium Customer Service- We back up everything we sell with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We are just a phone call away: 1-866-WHT-GRAS
What WheatgrassKits.com offers!
WheatgrassKits.com is your complete store for growing other types of grasses and other items. Including barely, mushrooms, sprouting and herbs kits. If you need to refill your supply for any of your kits they have everything you need as well!
Once you harvest your grass you'll need a way to juice it right? WheatgrassKits.com has several types of juicers including manual, electric and heavy duty juicers.
WheatgrassKits.com also carries a nice selection of books, dvds and charts to further educate yourself more about wheat grass, sprouting and other related topics. Be sure to check out the very informative newsletters and blog on WheatgrassKits.com where you will find a wealth of great info about health.
My WheatgrassKits.com Experience!
I recently got into sprouting and absolutely love it. You can read my previous post here about the power packed nutrition you get from sprouts plus links to lots of recipes. Sprouts are an amazing food and such a simple food to grow! I started sprouting in a jar, but I knew I needed something larger to sprout in because I'm wanting to try new varieties. WheatgrassKits.com sent me the Sprout Garden 3 Stackable Tray for review.
The first time I used the tray I only used 2 trays to see how many sprouts this would make for us. I put 3 tablespoons of alfalfa seeds in a jar for a few hours to soak.
After soaking I divided up the seeds into the 2 trays.
I placed the tray in the corner of my kitchen. As you can tell the tray does not take up a huge amount of space on my kitchen counter.
Twice a day for 2 days I rinsed the seeds well and drained them in their trays. By the end of the 3rd day the sprouts were done and ready to be put in the window for the afternoon to green up.
In just a few hours the sprouts turn a beautiful green! From here you rinse your sprouts and store them in a container in the fridge. I like to eat my sprouts cold so I make sure they have been in the fridge for a few hours.
I really enjoy using the Sprout Garden 3 Stackable Tray more than the jar I was previously using. The tray makes it easier to drain the water thoroughly from the seeds when you rinse them. I found that the amount of sprouts the 2 trays made were equal to about the jars worth I have made before. If you use all 3 trays you will definitely have more sprouts than 1 jar will make.
BUY IT! You can purchase directly from WheatgrassKits.com.
WIN IT! WheatgrassKits.com is giving away 1 Sprout Garden 3 Stackable Tray to a Take Time to Smell the Rose reader!
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified. I am now making it a requirement to follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect to enter my giveaways.
- MANDATORY ENTRY(You also must be following my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect)-counts as 1: AND Look around at WheatgrassKits.com to see what they offer. Tell me what other product(s) you would love to try out.
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar).
- Blog about my giveaway before June 11th, linking back to this giveaway. Leave the URL where you blogged.
- Did you earn the extra 10 entries for blogging & adding my button? Read here for details. Leave a comment for each entry below as "Qualified for 10 extra entries #1", "Qualified for 10 extra entries #2", etc.
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Healthy Living Event button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose AND VeganVegetarian on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain an extra entry each day. Limit 1 tweet a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment.
- Like WheatgrassKits.com on Facebook and write on their wall that I sent you.
- Sign up for WheatgrassKits.com Newsletter. 3 entries!
- Make a comment on any non-giveaway Healthy Living Event post. (one comment per post- but unlimited posts). Click here to see the list of posts. There will be lots of non-giveaway posts throughout the month! One comment on a post can qualify for all giveaways.
Please copy and paste this for your tweets:
Win an #organic sprouting tray kit from @VeganVegetarian and @Smell_the_Rose. #HealthyLivingEvent http://tiny.cc/WheatGrassKits
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Friday, June 18, 2010 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
Thank you to the Company or/and PR firm who provided me with the products mentioned in the review. The thoughts and opinions expressed on my blog are my own and are not swayed by any monetary or product compensation. My personal health experiences may not be a typical result for others. The information I share on my blog may not be the views of the sponsors participating in my Healthy Living Event.
~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~