~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~
Information from website.eos – from our ingredients to the why-didn't-anyone-think-of-this-before packaging to the irresistible feel and scent of our lotions and creams and balms – is created to be pretty remarkable...and remarkably pretty.
eos fits a woman's sense of style and also lets her have fun in the process of getting more beautiful.
My EOS Experience!
I'm slowly switching my personal products to USDA Organic. Your skin is the largest organ of your body and it is constantly exposed to chemicals. It is very important we are careful with what products we put on our bodies. I was happy when I came across the EOS line of products because they are USDA Organic. There are many products at the health food stores (and regular retail stores!) claiming to be natural or organic. However, if you look at the ingredient list they are not 100% organic and some of these brands contain harmful substances. When it comes to personal care items it is best to choose brands that are USDA Organic.
EOS sent me their Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream, Smooth Sphere Lip Balm and Smooth Stick Lip Balm for review. I first tested out the lip balms. They are both extremely smooth and creamy! I love the Smooth Stick Lip Balm because I reviewed the Sweet Mint flavor. Mint is such a soothing scent to me and I really like mint flavored anything. The lip balm wears well and it is not sticky.
Next, I tried out the Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream. The shave cream comes out of the can a very creamy lotion. I would describe the texture like hair conditioner. It was easy to apply and it worked well for shaving. I was able to achieve a nice close shave with the Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream (and that is not something I can say I am able to do with every brand I've tried).
Overall I have been really enjoying using my EOS products and I look forward to purchasing more in the future. I highly recommend the EOS USDA Organic products!
BUY IT! You can purchase directly from the EOS Store or you can find a retail store near you.
WIN IT! EOS is giving away the same 3 products I received (pictured above) to a Take Time to Smell the Rose reader!
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified. I am now making it a requirement to follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect to enter my giveaways.
- MANDATORY ENTRY(You also must be following my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect)-counts as 1: AND Look around at EOS to see what they offer. Tell me 3 products (including the scent you like) you would like to try from EOS.
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar).
- Blog about my giveaway before June 10th, linking back to this giveaway. Leave the URL where you blogged.
- Did you earn the extra 10 entries for blogging & adding my button? Read here for details. Leave a comment for each entry below as "Qualified for 10 extra entries #1", "Qualified for 10 extra entries #2", etc.
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Healthy Living Event button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain an extra entry each day. Limit 1 tweet a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment.
- Sign up for EOS Newsletter. 3 entries!
- Make a comment on any non-giveaway Healthy Living Event post. (one comment per post- but unlimited posts). Click here to see the list of posts. There will be lots of non-giveaway posts throughout the month! One comment on a post can qualify for all giveaways.
Please copy and paste this for your tweets:
Win USDA #Organic EOS personal care products from @Smell_the_Rose. #HealthyLivingEvent http://tiny.cc/EOSgiveaway
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Thursday, June 17, 2010 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA & Canadian residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
Thank you to the Company or/and PR firm who provided me with the products mentioned in the review. The thoughts and opinions expressed on my blog are my own and are not swayed by any monetary or product compensation. My personal health experiences may not be a typical result for others. The information I share on my blog may not be the views of the sponsors participating in my Healthy Living Event.
~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~