~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~
About Simple Wonders Diapers!
Information from website.
Simple Wonders is owned and operated by a work/stay-at-home mom (WAHM). My name is Sultana Jefts and my husband and I have one daughter, born 5/5/05 and one son, born 9/12/07. They are the pride and joy in our lives. Please know that when you support Simple Wonders you are supporting an environmentally friendly company with hard-working and honest ethics. I pride myself on excellent communications with my customers. I want my customers to know that I am an extremely honest person who would not sell anything I would not use on my own kids. Furthermore, I am knowledgable in cloth diapers as I have used them on kids I have taken care of all of my life. If you have ANY questions, please feel free to e-mail me and I will get back to you within 24 hours, but usually within 2 or 3 hours. If you need help choosing a diaper, please do ask! I am happy to call customers to answer questions more fully if that would be preferable to you. Additionally, I love to meet my customers and let them look through all the great diapers I carry. If you live in the Olympia, WA area, I would love to get together and give you a cloth diapering demonstration. Simply email me.
A little on my background. I have a Bachelor of Science Degree from The Evergreen State College in Olympia, WA and a Masters degree in Plant, Soils and Environmental Sciences from The University of Maine in Orono, ME. I love the outdoors and I love to be able to share that with children. I'm committed to raising my kids in an environmentally conscious way and am starting that with putting them both in cloth diapers!
What Simple Wonders Diapers Offers!
Simple Wonders Diapers offers a large variety of cloth diapers including all-in-ones, all-in-twos, covers, one sized, organic just to mention a few. At Simple Wonders Diapers you will find all the top brands such as bumGenius, Happy Heinys, and Thirsties along with some smaller brands that were new to me as I saw when browsing their website.
Simple Wonders Diapers offers a gift registry and gift certificates that make it easier to shop for your family and friends who cloth diaper. Not only is Simple Wonders Diapers a great retailer for cloth diapers, but they also have a great selection of baby carriers and other stylish diaper accessories from top brands Ergo, MobyWrap, Babyhawk & GaGa diaper bags.
When you visit Simple Wonders Diapers home page you will find links to their blog and other social networks where you can follow their newest sales and clearance items.
About Rocky Mountain Diapers!
The Rocky Mountain Diapers are a one size diaper that feature a suede inner and an internal adjustment system to shorten or lengthen the waist and rise.
- Easy to use- Just wraps around baby and snaps shut.
- Easy to Adjust-Rocky Mountain Diapers features an internal adjustment system that allows for a trim fit tailored to your baby’s body type, without a cluttered external snap arrangement.
- Simple Shape- No Messy Snap Adjustments on the front of the diaper.
- Tangle Free Laundry- We use snaps, not Velcro for ease of use and tangle-free laundering.
- Buy Just Once- Internal rise adjustment allows diaper to fit great from newborn diapering to toddler potty learning.
- Stay Dry- Our suede-cloth inner keeps babies bums dry all day or night!
- Trim Fit- The shape of the diaper makes for a super trim fitting diaper.
- Adorable Legs Gathers- Generous gathers around the leg holes to prevent leaks.
- Great Color Combos- You will never get bored with these fabulous colors combinations!
Our Rocky Mountain Diaper Experience!
**click on photo to enlarge**
I was interested in the Rocky Mountain Diaper because of the internal adjustment system and the suede inner layer. Simple Wonders Diapers sent me the Rocky Mountain Diaper in the Lime & Berry color. Right away I loved the feel of the soft outer PUL and the suede inner layer. The internal adjustment system was very simple to adjust to get to the right size. We have used the Rocky Mountain Diaper several times now. I am able to get a nice fit around the waist and thighs. As you can tell from the pictures, the Rocky Mountain Diaper is slightly smaller than some of the other one size diapers and also fits more like what I like to call "bikini cut". Still, the Rocky Mountain Diaper has not leaked with us and does a great job at absorbing.
Our Favorite Features of the Rocky Mountain Diaper!
- The internal adjustment system is great! It is simple to figure out & it is hidden inside the diaper.
- The suede inner layer is smooth and it makes it easier to clean off #2 jobs :-)
- Fits very trim, even with 2 inserts as shown in my pictures.
- The pretty color combos!
BUY IT! You can purchase Rocky Mountain Diapers from Simple Wonders Diapers.
WIN IT! Simple Wonders Diapers is giving away one Rocky Mountain Diaper (winners choice of color) to a Take Time to Smell the Rose reader!
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified.
- MANDATORY ENTRY-counts as 1: Go to Simple Wonders Diapers and tell me which color you would like if you win AND tell me what other product you would like to try from Simple Wonders Diapers (be specific & please do not list something I have already listed).
- Follow my blog publicly. THIS COUNTS AS 5 ENTRIES! Comment for each entry separately as "I follow your blog publicly #1", etc.
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar). Counts as 2 entries!
- Blog about my giveaway before January 10th, linking back to this giveaway. Leave the URL where you blogged.
- Read here how you can earn an additional 10 entries by blogging about my One Size Cloth Diaper Event AND adding the One Size Cloth Diaper Event button to your blog. You must comment on the post to let me know you did participate and qualify. If you qualify, post your additional 10 entries here as "Qualified for extra 10 entries #1", "Qualified for extra 10 entries #2", etc.
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain extra entries each day per tweet. Limit 3 tweets a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment.
- Follow Simple Wonders Diapers Blog publicly through Google Friend Connect.
- Sign up for Simple Wonders Diapers Yahoo Email Group .
- Vote for me at the Top Mommy Blogger by clicking here Vote must be a new vote placed between Jan 6 and Jan 20. The vote will only count for this review giveaway. COUNTS AS 2 ENTRIES. Comment separately as "Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogger #1" and "Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogger #2"
Please copy and paste this for your tweets:
Win Rocky Mountain #clothdiapers from @smell_the_rose. Huge One Size Cloth Diaper Event featuring 22 diapers! http://tiny.cc/rockymountain
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Wednesday, January 20, 2010 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
Thank you to Simple Wonders Diapers who provided us with the product mentioned above to do this review. All opinions are my own and no other compensation was received to conduct this review & giveaway.
~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~