~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~
About Little Boppers!
Information from website.
I'm Anne Martin, of Little Boppers. I am Mama to four daughters, and I'm also a proud Army wife. I began sewing 13 years ago while expecting my first child. I've always loved sewing baby things, and since I cloth diapered each of my children sewing diapers has been a perfect fit. I was very excited by the opportunity to make and sell the CuddleBuns™ diapers I loved using on my daughters. I started Little Boppers in 2003, and I've been a Gold Certified CuddleWAHM ever since. In addition to CuddleBuns™ products I make Poochies™ diapers, SnuggleBees™ dolls, PrettyPads™ mama cloth, and this year I've ventured into my own brand of diapering items: Little Boppers™ One Size Fits Most, and Sized, Front Snapping diapers.
About Little Boppers One Size Fits Most!
**click on any photos throughout this review to enlarge**
The Little Boppers™ One Size Fits Most Diaper (with Snaps)
(7 – 40 lbs)
In a Nutshell: . The diaper comes with 4 pieces: The body/shell, the 2-petal soaker, the booster/newborn-soaker, and the belly buffer. The diaper has hip snaps, a snap-in belly buffer to cover the belly snaps when used in the largest setting, an adjustable 2-petal snap-in soaker that has two rows of snaps on the bottom so you can position the soaker in the best place for your baby, and a snap-in booster/newborn-soaker to provide appropriate absorbency for a newborn and later on to provide a boost of absorbency to the larger soaker for naptime/overnight. Lastin elastic, bamboo absorbency, and all knit fabrics. All snap-in pieces are sewn with a layer of the matching print on the bottom, so you'll never have trouble remembering which parts go to your Little Boppers™ diapers. To reduce the rise, the front panel is folded over (to the outside).
How to Use this Diaper: To use the diaper on a newborn baby, you should leave the larger 2-petal soaker out because it'll be too long. Instead, snap the smaller newborn soaker into the sockets in the back of the diaper. You'll also leave out the snap-in belly buffer because you won't need to cover the belly snaps when the front of the diaper is folded over (to the outside) to reduce the rise.
To use the diaper on a baby bigger than 10 lbs, snap the 2-petal soaker so that it sits furthest back in the diaper (you'll be using the lower row of snaps on the bottom of the soaker). You probably won't need the additional absorbency of the snap-in booster/newborn-soaker, so you can leave that out. Once your baby grows bigger and starts wetting more, you may want to use the booster at naptime/overnight. It snaps in between the two petals of the soaker.
Eventually, your older baby/toddler will grow big enough that you no longer need to fold the front panel down to reduce the rise. At this point, you may want to cover those belly snaps with the snap-in belly buffer. (Some babies/toddlers are not bothered by the feel of snaps on their belly, so if that's the case for your little one, you don't have to use the belly buffer if you don't want to.) By the time your little one no longer needs the front panel folded down, you'll probably want to snap the soaker so that it sits further toward the front of the diaper. Use the snaps on the bottom of the soaker that are nearest to the top edge. And snap in the booster/newborn-soaker between the 2 petals of the soaker if your baby/toddler needs that additional absorbency.
If you should need any help in achieving a great fit, please feel free to email me.
Thank you for your purchase!
- Anne, firstname.lastname@example.org-
P.S. - You can find action pictures in my Galleries at www.LittleBoppers.com.
Our Little Boppers Experience!
I had the most wonderful experience working with Anne with Little Boppers to customize Ethan's One Size Fits Most Little Bopper diaper. Anne is very pleasant to work with and she is very knowledgeable about her products and how to customize them to your baby. I was floored to see how many fabric choices there are to choose from! I picked out the black "It's All About Me" print because it describes Ethan completely. Then I chose the bamboo velour for the inner layer since I have never tried a diaper with this material.
When I received the diaper I thought it was just the cutest thing ever! Seriously isn't it darling?? The bamboo velour is absolutely the softest fabric I have felt used in a cloth diaper. The inside hidden layer is bamboo fleece which a great absorber. The quality of the Little Boppers diaper is superb and very professional workmanship. I experimented with adjusting the diaper to the smallest setting which was very simple. I love how the soaker is a 3 piece in which the power booster is an optional snap in for heavy wetters.
The first time I put the Little Boppers One Size Fits Most on Ethan I was impressed with the fit. I have been a pocket only gal in the past with a little usage of prefolds and covers. I have never used a fitted diaper, but I was surprised to see what a wonderful fit I was able to achieve from the Little Boppers One Size Fits Most diaper. The material had a nice stretch in it so I could get a nice tight fit around Ethan's skinny waist and legs. I paired up my wool diaper cover (review & giveaway soon!) with the Little Boppers One Size Fits Most to get a leak proof set.
We love our Little Boppers One Size Fits Most diaper. I am thankful to have the opportunity to try out this WAHM diaper. Now having the experience of a custom made diaper I really wished I would have purchased WAHM diapers before. Spending a little extra to have a diaper customized to your baby's body is worth so much more than spending lots of money on other bigger name diapers that do not fit correctly.
Our Favorite Features of the Little Boppers One Size Fits Most!
- The CUTE prints available!
- Customized diaper: pick your own outer layer, hidden absorbers and lining.
- The 3 piece snap in soaker system
- The bamboo velour lining is the softest.
- Great customer service!
BUY IT! You can purchase directly from Little Boppers. Anne is generously giving Take Time to Smell the Rose readers a 10% discount on anything in stock! Enter code "ROSE10".
WIN IT! Little Boppers is giving away one Little Boppers One Size Fits Most diaper (winners choice of print) to a Take Time to Smell the Rose reader!
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified.
- MANDATORY ENTRY-counts as 1: Go to Little Boppers and tell me which print you would like if you win AND tell me a specific product from their website you would like to try other than the One Size Fits Most diaper.
- Follow my blog publicly. THIS COUNTS AS 5 ENTRIES! Comment for each entry separately as "I follow your blog publicly #1", etc.
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar). Counts as 2 entries!
- Blog about my giveaway before January 18th, linking back to this giveaway. Leave the URL where you blogged.
- Read here how you can earn an additional 10 entries by blogging about my One Size Cloth Diaper Event AND adding the One Size Cloth Diaper Event button to your blog. You must comment on the post to let me know you did participate and qualify. If you qualify, post your additional 10 entries here as "Qualified for extra 10 entries #1", "Qualified for extra 10 entries #2", etc.
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain extra entries each day per tweet. Limit 3 tweets a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment.
- Follow Little Boppers on Twitter.
- Sign up for Little Boppers Yahoo Email Newsletter (link toward bottom of page).
- Vote for me at the Top Mommy Blogger by clicking here Vote must be a new vote placed between Jan 14 and Jan 28. The vote will only count for this review giveaway. COUNTS AS 2 ENTRIES. Comment separately as "Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogger #1" and "Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogger #2"
Please copy and paste this for your tweets:
Win One Size #clothdiapers from @littleboppers at @smell_the_rose. Huge One Size Event featuring 22 diapers! http://tiny.cc/littleboppers
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Thursday, January 28, 2010 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA & Canadian residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
Thank you to Little Boppers who provided us with the product to do this review. All opinions are my own and no other compensation was received to conduct this review & giveaway.
~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~