Friday, October 9, 2009

Organic Apple Sauce for your Baby

I thought I would share a simple fall recipe for your baby.

One of Ethan's first foods was homemade organic apple sauce. I made the apple puree for Ethan using the recipe from the Top 100 Baby Purees: 100 Quick and Easy Meals for a Healthy and Happy Baby book a friend gave me after I had Ethan. It was so simple!

Two large organic apples







Peal, core and chop into small pieces






Add to sauce pan with 2 Tablespoons of water. Cook on low for a few mintues until tender





Then puree in the food processor





Spoon into Baby Cubes to freeze






Make sure to feed some of the fresh puree to baby first before freezing all of it.





Photobucket

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails