***THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED***
Nothing is more relaxing than soaking in a hot bath...
When the weather starts turning cooler I start looking forward to taking hot soaking baths again.I am a big believer of using bath salts especially with essential oils blended in. If I'm feeling run down, after a long soak I feel much better. After hearing Joyful Bath Co makes their bath salts from mineral-rich salts and essential oils, I knew I had to try them.
Who is Joyful Bath Co?
Rachel Roland is the Chief Mixologist and founder of Joyful Bath Co. It was while she was pursing her masters in soil science she especially enjoyed taking baths, but was unhappy with the bath products she found on the market. They were all made with too much fragrance, oily residue and filled with unnatural chemicals. Then the idea came to make her own bath potions with clean, organic salts and essential oils.
My Joyful Bath Co experience
I was sent Mellow Yellow to try out from Joyful Bath Co. This could not have come at a better time. I had just ran 6 miles on Saturday morning and by the evening I was extremely sore and achy. I felt nearly like the flu-achy, it was awful! Mellow Yellow is the Relieving bath salt potion from Joyful Bath Co to detoxify and relieve aches, which was perfect for how I felt. Mellow Yellow is a blend of mustard seed, wintergreen, eucalyptus, rosemary & thyme with a medley of Mediterranean, Dead Sea and Epsom salts. I ran a really hot bath, poured in my 2 oz packet and soaked my aches away. I loved the smell of Mellow Yellow. Most the time when I have tried bath products not made with essential oils I don't feel relaxed and the strong smells will end up giving me a migraine(Am I the only one it does that to??). Since Joyful Bath Co bath salts are all natural with essential oils I felt very soothed and relaxed. After my hot soak I felt 100% better, it took all of the ache and soreness out of my body! I think I'm addicted to Joyful Bath Co now, their bath salts are amazing!
Why purchase from Joyful Bath Co?
- No synthetic fragrances
- No parabens or preservatives
- No artificial colors of dyes
- No animal testing
- Natural ingredients including mineral-rich salts from the Mediterranean and Dead Seas mix with honey, buttermilk, ginger root, green tea, oats, coconut milk and pure essential oils.
- Comes in a beautiful jar!
- Win free bath salts on Twitter from Joyful Bath Co. Read details here.
BUY IT! You can purchase directly from Joyful Bath Co website. Their bath salts come in a variety of smells and sizes. HINT: Joyful Bath Co bath salts make a wonderful stocking stuffer for Christmas!
WIN IT! Joyful Bath Co is giving away one jar of Mellow Yellow bath salts!
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified.
- MANDATORY ENTRY-counts as 1: Go to Joyful Bath Co and tell me which fragrance you would like to try the most and why.
- Follow my blog publicly. THIS COUNTS AS 5 ENTRIES! Comment separately as "I follow your blog publicly #1", etc.
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar). Counts as 2 entries!
- Blog about my giveaway before October 14th, linking back to this giveaway. Leave the URL where you blogged.
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Fall Festival button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain 2 extra entries each day per tweet. Limit TWO tweets a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment.
- Follow Joyful Bath Co on Twitter.
- Become a fan of Take Time to Smell the Rose on Facebook.
- Become a fan of Joyful Bath Co on Facebook.
- Enter one of my other current giveaways and comment which one. You may earn one entry for each current giveaway you enter.
- Make a purchase from Joyful Bath Co between Oct 5 and Oct 19.
- Vote for me at the Top Mommy Blogger by clicking here Vote must be a new vote placed between Oct 5 and Oct 19. The vote will only count for this review giveaway. COUNTS AS 2 ENTRIES. Comment separately as "Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogger #1" and "Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogger #2"
Be sure to read this post on how you can earn extra entries on the last review & giveaway!
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Monday, October 19, 2009 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
Thank you Joyful Bath Co for sponsoring this review & giveaway!
***THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED***