~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~
Do you feed your baby organic food?
When I started Ethan on solid foods I was very selective on what and when he ate certain foods. I pretty much followed Dr. Sears recommendations until about 13 months old. Most of the food Ethan ate was organic and I even made a lot of our baby food. I think organic food is especially important as you start your baby on solids. One of the very first snacks I purchased for Ethan were HappyPuffs and he loved them! You can read my review here about HappyPuffs! Happybaby makes several types of organic foods for babies and toddlers.
Who is HappyBaby?
A few short years ago, HAPPYBABY was the first premium baby brand to enter the market in 5 small stores in New York City—at a time when there were no homestyle options for parents to feed their children. Processed foods or homemade baby food—which can be time consuming for busy families—were the only options. A lot has changed, and we are now the leading premium brand of baby and toddler meals in the U.S.—sold in over 5,000 stores with 5 different lines of optimally delicious organic foods for your growing family.
We attribute our success to our dedication to only creating the very best products, our commitment to always doing what is right as a business, our amazing team of brilliant colleagues and advisors—and to you. You are the parents that demand that your children get foods that truly nourish their bodies and support their growth as healthy happy individuals for the years to come.
What are the HappyBaby Products?
There are four different lines of HappyBaby Products.
- HappyBaby: Frozen Food
- HappyBellies: Cereals
- HappyMelts: Yogurt Snacks
- HappyPuffs: Whole Grain Finger Food
Ethan's HappyBaby Experience!
As I mentioned earlier, Ethan had tried the HappyPuffs first then HappyMelts.
- HappyPuffs Experience: Read my previous post.
- HappyMelts Experience: A couple of months ago our local Target started carrying the HappyMelts & HappyPuffs. I picked up a package of HappyMelts to try. These are cool because they are actually freeze dried drops of yogurt. What an easy way to feed your baby yogurt. I admit I actually ate one before I gave it to Ethan, I was curious. I didn't like it at all (it's not sweet and I'm used to sweetened yogurt) so I really didn't think Ethan would like it. I was wrong, HE LOVED THEM! We've bought a couple more bags since then.
HappyBaby and HappyBites frozen foods since he had yet to try them.
- HappyBaby Experience: These are purees frozen into a cube tray. They slide out of the tray very easily and warm up in the microwave in 90 seconds. This was a great way to get him to eat veggies and they all tasted good since they are mixed with fruit as well.
- HappyBites Experience: I fell in love with the Chicken Bites and Salmon Stix. They also warm up in the microwave in 90 seconds. I really like the fact that they are so simple to cut up after you warm them. They fall apart easy so you don't spend a lot of time cutting them into tiny pieces. Ethan really liked these at lunch. He was also sent a breakfast pocket that had 1/2 serving of veggies. Here's a picture of him enjoying his breakfast pocket.
Overall I am very impressed with the quality and also the flavor of the HappyBaby and HappyBites frozen foods. Having these in the freezer was very convenient for a fast lunch or supper.
BUY IT! You can purchase HappyBaby products directly from their website or you can find a local retailer by searching the store locator.
WIN IT! HappyBaby is giving away one gift pack of HappyBaby products to a Take Time to Smell the Rose reader! Just fill out the entry form below.
The gift pack includes:
- 2 trial coupons for each of the HappyBaby product lines & 2 trial coupons for YoBaby Meals (10 total coupons, valued $40 worth of product)
- Nutrition Guide co-authored by Dr. Sears
- FAQ on Probiotics & DHA
- HappyBaby Recipes
Additional links for extra entries:
Giveaway ends Thursday, November 12, 2009 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
Thank you to HappyBaby for providing us with products and coupons to do this review. All opinions are my own and no other compensation was received to conduct this review & giveaway.
~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~