Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Product Recommendation- Baby Food

I have been on the hunt lately to find a portable snack for my Baby who is 10 months old. Something that doesn't have a lot of added sugar, coloring and preservatives. I am not a complete organic freak or anything like that, I do however, want to limit a lot of the sugar and preservatives at this time. It's difficult to find snack products without making a trip to the health food store.

A few weeks ago I came across Target's new Brand "up & up" snacks. I found these freeze dried strawberry and banana snacks. Nothing added to them, just freeze dried fruit! Baby really likes them. The pieces are pretty small and manageable for him to eat although the banana pieces seem to be a little more chewy than the strawberry. Look closely at all of the "up & up" snacks, because I believe the first bag I picked up (blueberries) had a lot of added stuff to it.

Last week I found some puffs from Happy Baby at BabiesRus. See the ad below, they really are a great product! And they are endorsed by Dr. Sears! (I must say I did snatch them up pretty quickly after reading that lol). Inside the top lid there was a $1 off coupon. It made it $2 for each container. Unfortunately the coupon expired June 30th (the day I was there). BabiesRUs has them on sale for 2 for $5 this week. When I went back to see if they had containers with newer coupons it was for the frozen meals (I think it was buy one get one).

Happy Baby has many more products I knew nothing about until I checked out their website. Including cereals and frozen baby foods with DHA. Wow, I'm impressed! I'll have to check some of our local stores to see if they carry them!

**click on ad to view larger**

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails