Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bump 2 Baby Pregnancy Update: 37 Weeks

Photobucket

These last few weeks I'm doing a photo each week. Comparing photos from the last 2 weeks it doesn't look like I've dropped any. I didn't have a doctors appointment this week either although I really don't think there is any changes other than my pants getting tighter! ack! I have an appointment on Thursday and I'll be close to 38 weeks. In the mean time, I'm hanging in there. Or should I say Cole is still hanging in? haha!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Unknown said...

It's good he's still growing & baking in there! ;)

Anonymous said...

You look so good. You are all belly!

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet <3 Hugs <3

N.D. said...

wow looking great at 37 weeks!

Set Apart Living Mama said...

Looking awesome!

Unknown said...

So , exciting. You look great at 37 weeks and it wont be long now. Love the name Cole good luck =)

Tamara said...

Wow, girl, it really looks like you're just holding a watermelon under your shirt! You look awesome!!!

Annie said...

You are really glowing Chari! So close, Cole will be here soon, this is so exciting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails