I just saw Sarah at NapTime MomTog joined in this meme, Memories, Dreams and Reflections for 2010 and had to join in. Yesterday I was working on purging my photos so I could burn 2010 to a CD. It was amazing to me that just thinking about 2010 it's easy to instantly focus on the negative (or maybe that's just me?) because it was a rough year. However, going back and looking through all the photos I've taken over the year brought back so many happy memories of 2010 and made me realize how wonderful our year really was.
1. Me! - picture of yourself (you don't have to show your face). What are you most proud of accomplishing in 2010?
I'm proud that I finally raced my first 5k since I had Ethan.
2. I Love You - picture of your husband, boyfriend, children, pets, etc.
My two men who mean the world to me!
3. Still Laughing... - a moment you're still laughing about now...tell us a story.
The morning I found out I was pregnant. Andrew came home for a quick break that morning and I rushed around to find Ethan's "I've got a secret" shirt to put him in it. I made Andrew stay in the other room while I put Ethan in his shirt while he screamed his head off (not a good morning person!). I had my camera ready when Andrew saw Ethan's "new shirt". He read the front of the shirt and never thought to look at the back. After a minute I had to tell him to look on the back. I thought he would never see the back if I didn't tell him. Of course he was ecstatic when he read it (I'm going to be a big brother!) since I had already told him before this was not 'our month' again :-)
4. Winter Wonderland - a picture that reflects Winter.
Our family ski trip to Colorado in December.
5. Birthday - share a birthday picture (your own or someone you love).
Ethan's second birthday. This picture makes me smile because it looks like we are both trying to help him blow out his candles.
6. Friends - a picture with friends (this could be your friends or your children with their friends).
The Lingerie Shower I hosted for my friend.
7. I Was Inspired... - could be a picture of your inspiration (person or thing), or inspired by...
I was inspired what I could do by making my first fondant cake. There are no limits to what I can teach myself or learn and not just with cake decorating either.
8. Spring Fever - a picture that reflects Spring.
The most beautiful and fragrant yellow rose hybrid I have grown so far. The photo doesn't do it justice.
9. Travel or Vacation - a picture taken on vacation or on a recent travel experience, OR of a place you'd like to travel.
Our cruise in January. We both agree it was the most relaxing and enjoyable vacation we have ever been on.
10. Summer Days - a picture that reflects Summer.
11. A Day In My Life - a picture of a typical day in your life.
A toddler running around in a cloth diaper and toys all over the house :-)
12. All Smiles - a picture that makes you smile or of smiling faces.
13. Autumn Harvest - a picture that reflects Autumn/Fall.
14. Family - a picture of your family or a picture that represents family for you.
Our Christmas picture, which also includes our baby Cole ;-)
15. Celebrate! - a picture that reflects a celebration.
Seeing our little baby for the first time.
16. Let's Do It Again... - a picture of something you'd like to do again soon.
I miss running! My goal is to run another 5k before June 5, 2011! That gives me approximately 2 months to "get in shape" after I have Cole.
17. I Miss You - a picture of someone or something you really miss.
The skinnier, flat stomached ME! lol
18. Beautiful - a picture of someone or something you find beautiful.
19. Dress Up - this might be a picture from Halloween or not...but someone who is all dressed up!
20. Macro - share your favorite macro image.
My little camera doesn't do macro, but this is good detail of the loose tea :-)
21. Holidays - a picture from the Holiday of your choice.
22. My Favorite - share your favorite picture or memory from 2010.
23. Don't Ever Change - something you love about yourself, someone, or something that you never want to change.
The strong bond between daddy and son.
24. Just Because...So There! - share any picture(s) that you really want to share, but doesn't fit in any other category.
25. Hopes and Dreams - share what you hope to come or dream for 2011. Feel free to share an image of your choice.
Meeting Cole in just 3 more months!!