~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~
PhotoWeavers is a great place to shop for photo gifts. They have a great selection of customizable photo blankets, pillows, tote bags, and wall hangings.
How does it work?
My PhotoWeavers Experience!
I have ordered different photo gifts in the past and have been pleased with the quality, but I have never had a photo gift that was woven. First thing I had to do was figure out what design or template I liked. This was the most difficult part because there are so many to choose from! I narrowed it down to the Life's Moments formats because I wanted to use one of our wedding photos. Next, was uploading the wedding photo. If the quality of your photo is not good, it will tell you after it is uploaded.
This is the 8 x 10 photo I scanned to use on the blanket.
After the photo was uploaded I added the monogram border and the text. Using the PhotoWeavers website was very simple. I had no trouble at all.
Shipping was really fast and only took a few days arriving by Fedex. As soon as I pulled out the blanket I was impressed with the quality and thickness of the blanket. I couldn't believe how great the photo looked! It far exceeded my expectations. I showed Andrew and got a big, "WOW!" and many compliments about it from him. He actually wanted to hang it on the wall, but it's a little large for that ;-) The quality of a woven photo is so much better than a stamped photo like I have had done on various photo gifts. A woven photo will last forever.
A close up of the photo.
Buy It! You can purchase directly at PhotoWeavers.
WIN IT! PhotoWeavers is giving away 1 GC to make the large blanket to a Take Time to Smell the Rose Reader!
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified. I am now making it a requirement to follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect to enter my giveaways.
- MANDATORY ENTRY(You also must be following my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect)-counts as 1: AND visit PhotoWeavers and tell me what design, border and photo(s) you would like to create on your large blanket if you win.
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar).
- Blog about my giveaway before Nov 24th, linking back to this giveaway. Leave the URL where you blogged.
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Bump 2 Baby event button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Christmas Traditions button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose AND Photo_Weavers on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain an extra entry each day. Limit 1 tweet a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment. Please use this copy & paste tweet:
- 'Like' PhotoWeavers on Facebook and write on their wall that I sent you (even if you are already a fan). 3 entries!
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
The thoughts and opinions expressed on my blog are my own and are not swayed by any monetary or product compensation. I received a complimentary photo blanket and no other compensation was received.
~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~