Sunday, September 5, 2010

Bump 2 Baby: 2 Month Picture

It's amazing how that belly pops out there super fast the second time around! I didn't take my first belly photo with Ethan until about 18 weeks! And I look about the same in that 18 week photo as this 2 month one. Crazy.

On a side note...my internet has been acting up the last few days. We live out in the country and don't get great service. I'm trying to get blogging done while it's up here and there. I'll have more reviews & giveaways up soon.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww. so cute! you look great. have a good week. hope your internet stays up for you.

N.D. said...

already so good about taking the pictures! I got a late start both times. Looking good!

Tamara said...

You look awesome!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails