Monday, August 23, 2010

Texas to Ethiopia Update

You may have read my post a few weeks back about my friends who adopted a little baby from Ethiopia and were waiting for their ok to go get her. Finally last week they left for Ethiopia! Sharon has written a few posts since their arrival and even has a couple of photos! I am so excited for them and just can't imagine their joy right now to finally hold their baby. Take a minute to go check out her blog, Texas to Ethiopia and please leave a comment! Please keep them in your prayers as they will be heading back home soon.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Set Apart Living Mama said...

Wait... Did I know that you are pregnant... I hope I didn't forget and knew beofr (stnkin memory) OMGoodness! Congrats! I'm excited!!! Awww!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails