~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~
Who can't love a granola bar? Seriously you can put anything into a granola bar you want and it makes it a convenient, super healthy, well balanced carb/protein, easy snack for on the go. We eat a lot of granola bars in our house. We like them sweet, salty, spicy, we just love them!
About Earnest Eats!
Information from website.
Mainly, they're good common sense. At Earnest Eats, we are inspired by the flavorful simplicity of whole grains, hearty nuts and seeds, and the natural sweetness of fruit—they are the real stars here and we let them shine in everything we do. Our snacks are minimally processed, free of preservatives and artificial ingredients, made in small batches and baked in real baking trays! We use only premium, all-natural, whole food ingredients to give you an anytime snack you can feel good about.
We source ingredients from around the world to create deliciously unexpected combinations that taste amazing and are good for you too.
We believe in the nutritional benefits of whole foods. Instead of spray on vitamins or protein powders, we use only natural, whole food ingredients that aren't messed with in any way.
We are here to prove that convenient snacks can be healthy too—all that's required is a little ingenuity.
We are committed to using responsibly farmed ingredients. We want to do our part for the sake of both your health and the planet's.
We make all our products in small batches using only high quality ingredients to ensure that Earnest Eats taste and smell just like homemade.
Our Earnest Eats Experience!
We were sent a variety of Earnest Eats granola bars and planks to review. I make our own granola bars all the time, but after a while they get kind of boring because I usually make them with the same ingredients. Still, we eat them practically everyday. Ethan usually gets one for an afternoon snack and I usually eat one before a run and when I need a balanced snack. It was a real treat to try out the Earnest Eats products because we were ready for some new flavors! The first flavor of granola bar I tried out was the Choco Peanut Butter. Anything that has chocolate in it I have to try out first. Wow, this one was really good and it ended up being my favorite flavor which is probably because of the chocolate in it ;-) I did eat that one all by myself, but all the others I shared with Ethan. The Cran Lemon Zest and the Apple Ginger were a little spicier but also super yummy. We also got to try out the Maple Almond Crunch Plank. The planks are huge! Really you can easily half it in two or thirds. I had to be careful with the planks because they had whole pieces of nuts and I didn't want Ethan to choke on them. We really enjoyed all the flavors of the Earnest Eats products. The quality of these bars were amazing and I have to admit they tasted much better than my homemade granola bars ;-)BUY IT! You can order directly from Earnest Eats.
WIN IT! Earnest Eats is giving away 1 prize pack to a Take Time to Smell the Rose reader! The prize pack includes one bar & plank of each flavor.
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified. I am now making it a requirement to follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect to enter my giveaways.
- MANDATORY ENTRY(You also must be following my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect)-counts as 1: AND Look around at Earnest Eats and tell me something you learned about the company or products that I did not mention in my review.
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar).
- Blog about my giveaway before Aug 3rd, linking back to this giveaway. Leave the URL where you blogged.
- Did you earn the extra 10 entries for blogging & adding my button? Read here for details. Leave a comment for each entry below as "Qualified for 10 extra entries #1", "Qualified for 10 extra entries #2", etc.
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Healthy Living Event button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Outdoor Fun Event button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose AND EarnestEats on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain an extra entry each day. Limit 1 tweet a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment.
- 'Like' Earnest Eats on Facebook and leave a message on their wall that I sent you. 3 entries!
- Make a comment on any non-giveaway Healthy Living Event post. (one comment per post- but unlimited posts). Click here to see the list of posts. There will be lots of non-giveaway posts throughout the month! One comment on a post can qualify for all giveaways.
Please copy and paste this for your tweets:
Win an Earnest Eats Prize Pack from @EarnestEats & @Smell_the_Rose. #organic #HealthyLivingEvent #giveaway http://tiny.cc/EarnestEats
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Wednesday, August 11, 2010 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
Thank you to the Company or/and PR firm who provided me with the products mentioned in the review. The thoughts and opinions expressed on my blog are my own and are not swayed by any monetary or product compensation. My personal health experiences may not be a typical result for others. The information I share on my blog may not be the views of the sponsors participating in my Healthy Living Event.
~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~