~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~
I had the wonderful pleasure of reviewing the Nifty Nappy Woolie Wrap during my One Size Cloth Diaper Event at the first of this year. Vilate was so awesome to work with and her products are such high quality I asked her if I could review her reusable swim diaper. I was ecstatic when she not only agreed to let me review her Snappy SwimzEaze, but also giveaway 2! Nifty Nappy products are wonderful and it's nice to know I'm supporting a WAHM. Vilate has you covered for any season of cloth diapering from winter with the Woolie Wraps to summer with her Snappy SwimzEaze!
About the Snappy SwimzEaze!
Nifty Nappy Snappy SwimzEaze are the cutest swim diapers I have ever seen! The SwimzEaze is a 3 layer swim diaper. Vilate gives you a large variety of cotton prints to choose from for the outer layer. Then there is a middle layer of PUL for waterproofing and the inner layer is a soft microfleece. The SwimzEaze features 2 rows of strong resin snaps to hold up to the wear and tear. You can get the best fit with the SwimzEaze because it is offered in two sizes, Small (7 to 25 lbs) and Large (20 to 40 lbs).
Our Snappy SwimzEaze Experience!
Using reusable swim diapers is just common sense. I have to laugh when I think of using a disposable swim diaper on a baby because all they do is fill with water. Not to mention all the chemicals that is in that disposable swim diaper as well! Before reviewing the Snappy SwimzEaze I did not really have a reusable swim diaper. Last year I had bought a pull up reusable one at the dollar store, but it is so tight around his legs causing deep red mark indentations and loose around the belly letting anything float out. I know it's uncomfortable for him to wear it.
Snappy SwimzEaze is the soft inner microfleece and the snaps which make it easy to get the diaper on whether it's wet or dry. The diaper fits great on Ethan. No more red marks on the legs!
Snappy SwimzEaze. These swim diapers are very convenient to use and they are not just for people who currently cloth diaper their child. After we are done swimming I wash the Snappy SwimzEaze and his swim suit together in the wash. I'm washing his swim suit anyway so adding a diaper is no big deal at all. If you are traveling a short distance to a pool or swim lessons you can go ahead and put your baby in the Snappy SwimzEaze before you leave the house. Nothing is more frustrating (or to me anyway) than trying to change your child into their swim clothes after you arrive to your destination especially if it's a public pool and the facilities are dirty. Because of the PUL sandwiched layer it is waterproof like a regular cloth diaper! Just lay an insert on top of the diaper in case there is an "accident" on the way to your destination. When you arrive just pull out the insert while the diaper is still on. Simple!
Thanks again to Vilate for letting us try out the Snappy SwimzEaze. We love it and it is getting a lot of use!
BUY IT! You can purchase directly from Nifty Nappy Retailers.
WIN IT! Nifty Nappy is giving away a Snappy SwimzEaze diaper to 2 Take Time to Smell the Rose readers! The giveaway diapers are 1 Small and 1 Large in the Orange Ooga Print. Sorry, winner does not get choice in which size they will receive.
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified. I am now making it a requirement to follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect to enter my giveaways.
- MANDATORY ENTRY- ONLY COUNTS AS 1 TOTAL(You also must be following my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect.): AND look around at Nifty Nappy . Tell me what other product (with print choice please) you would like to try.
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar).
- Blog about my giveaway before August 1st, linking back to this giveaway. Leave the URL where you blogged.
- Did you earn the extra 10 entries for blogging & adding my button? Read here for details. Leave a comment for each entry below as "Qualified for 10 extra entries #1", "Qualified for 10 extra entries #2", etc.
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Healthy Living Event button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Outdoor Fun Event button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose AND MyNiftyNappy on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain an extra entry each day. Limit 1 tweet a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment.
- Sign up for Nifty Nappy Newsletter. Link at right. 3 entries!
- 'Like' Nifty Nappy on Facebook and write on her wall that I sent you. 3 entries!
- Grab any of the 2 Nifty Nappy blog buttons. 3 entries per button!
- Make a comment on any non-giveaway Healthy Living Event post. (one comment per post- but unlimited posts). Click here to see the list of posts. There will be lots of non-giveaway posts throughout the month! One comment on a post can qualify for all giveaways.
Please copy and paste this for your tweets:
Win adorable swim diaper @MyNiftyNappy and @Smell_the_Rose. 2 Winners! Open to US & Canada #giveaway #clothdiapers http://tiny.cc/NiftyNappy
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Monday, August 9, 2010 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA & Canadian residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
Thank you to the Company or/and PR firm who provided me with the products mentioned in the review. The thoughts and opinions expressed on my blog are my own and are not swayed by any monetary or product compensation.
~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~