~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~
About Untangled Living!
Untangled – a state of being.
We all get 'tangled up' from time to time. And that's ok, it happens! The good news is we can get untangled.
Untangled is a way of living. A way of believing, thinking and most importantly a way of living consciously – to make choices in our lives in full awareness and true free will. We all live much of the time in auto-pilot. Doing things “just because” and going places “just because” without really ever asking at each moment, “Is this what I really want? Why am I doing this? Does this work for me, my family and community, and ultimately for our world?” As a result we sometimes end up “tangled”. Asking these questions and then living through the truthful answers is living consciously – a way to get untangled.
Untangled is essentially Sue Volpe’s expression to the world: What she wants to communicate, her way of enriching the lives of others, her way to inspire, energize and excite! Sue chooses to live life consciously, making her own way. And now she would like to invite others to join in this way of living, one step at a time.
How do we get untangled? Stay connected! Stay connected to ourselves, to our families and community and to our world. This brings us to a place of balance and bliss.product
Why children’s products? “...because this is where it all begins. As we raise our children, let our choices be conscious. Let us be the generation to raise our kids in full awareness. Let us give this gift to ourselves and our families – the gift that brings us happiness and health.
All we have is our words, our thoughts and our actions. So let’s say what we want, believe in our thoughts and run with it”, Sue Volpe.
Thank you. Namaste!
Our Untangled Living Experience!
You know now quite a bit about my new healthy living diet from the various articles and reviews I have posted so far. I have yet to discuss the other changes in our lives that are equally important not only to our health, but the environment. Some of these changes include starting to recycle, using reusable shopping bags, using family cloth (yup, I'll be sharing about that too!), and getting rid of most plastics in my kitchen. The usage of plastics is a very important topic. Again, I highly recommend Jillian Michael's book, "How to Master Your Metabolism". She discusses the impact plastics and all sorts of various items we use (that we don't really think about) cause some really dangerous health risks. I will be discussing more about this later this week and sharing tips on how to switch to better alternatives. However, a great alternative to plastics in tableware and utensils is stainless steel. I was really happy when I came across Untangled Living ANYWare stainless steel collection. This is a great dishware alternative for children.
Untangled Living ANYWare for Ethan to review. This adorable set was the perfect size for Ethan. The set is made from a nice high quality food grade stainless steel. It is very durable yet still light to use. The bowl and plate hold the right amount of food portion for a toddler....or even an adult. Ethan eats the same amount of oatmeal I do! I definitely feel better knowing he is eating from a material free from BPA or any other chemicals that are typically in toddler dinner ware.
Since this is Ethan's first stainless steel set it will be very special to us. I plan on keeping this set for our other children to use as well as grandchildren one day. I know the Untangled Living ANYWare set will be something that will last generations.
BUY IT! You can purchase directly from Untangled Living or find a retailer near you. I think this would make a perfect baby shower gift!
WIN IT! Untangled Living is giving away 1 ANYWare Collection set (winner's choice of design) to Take Time to Smell the Rose reader!
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified. I am now making it a requirement to follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect to enter my giveaways.
- MANDATORY ENTRY(You also must be following my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect)-counts as 1: AND Look around at Untangled Living to see what they offer and tell me which design you prefer if you win. Do you currently use stainless steel items in your home?
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar).
- Blog about my giveaway before June 18th, linking back to this giveaway. Leave the URL where you blogged.
- Did you earn the extra 10 entries for blogging & adding my button? Read here for details. Leave a comment for each entry below as "Qualified for 10 extra entries #1", "Qualified for 10 extra entries #2", etc.
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Healthy Living Event button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose AND Untangled Living on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain an extra entry each day. Limit 1 tweet a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment.
- Sign up for the Untangled Living Newsletter. 3 entries!
- 'Like' Untangled Living on Facebook and leave a message on their wall that I sent you. 3 entries!
- Grab the Untangled Living button code here and add it to your blog. Leave the url of your blog. 5 entries!
- Make a comment on any non-giveaway Healthy Living Event post. (one comment per post- but unlimited posts). Click here to see the list of posts. There will be lots of non-giveaway posts throughout the month! One comment on a post can qualify for all giveaways.
Please copy and paste this for your tweets:
Win a 5 pc #ecofriendly stainless steel dishware from @UntangledLiving and @Smell_the_Rose. #HealthyLivingEvent http://bit.ly/9TeDSm
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA & Canadian residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
Thank you to the Company or/and PR firm who provided me with the products mentioned in the review. The thoughts and opinions expressed on my blog are my own and are not swayed by any monetary or product compensation. My personal health experiences may not be a typical result for others. The information I share on my blog may not be the views of the sponsors participating in my Healthy Living Event.
~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~