Sunday, May 2, 2010

Getting to Know You with MannLand5


MannLand5 is having a Getting to Know You weekly meme. I thought I would join in this week. This is a fun way to tell more about myself. If you decide to participate in the meme, let me know I want to read yours as well!

Here is this weeks questions:

1. Are you superstitious?
No.

2. If you were an animal..what kind would you be?
Horse! I LOVE horses and used to take riding lessons. As you know I love to run too. What a perfect combo than being an animal that I love and naturally running faster than any record setting runner ;-)


3. You would never catch me wearing.........?
Tight leggings.....eeek!! I may have worn those when I was in 2nd grade, but you'll never see me wear them as an adult!


4.  If someone posts a VLOG..do you watch it?
I love watching VLOGs! I have yet to do one myself...


5. Have you ever waxed your girlie/manly parts..or any other part of your body?
Um, WOW, that's a little too personal question for me!!


6. Are you a spender or a saver?
A little of both.


7. If  you were starring in a movie..who would you want to play your leading man/woman?
My husband! But if I had to choose a celebrity: Daniel Craig! (the new "James Bond") Because he looks so much like my husband ;-)


8. Smoker..never smoked..social smoker..or smoked back in the day?
NEVER had a smoke of anything (or any type of drugs for that matter!!) and I am very proud to say that.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tasha said...

awww i use to ride horses. my horse died when i was preg with my daughter. he was like a best friend to me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails