~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~
About LolliDoo Diapers!
*Information from website*
LolliDoo™ diapers’ initial offering has been specially designed with EcoSpun® recycled performance fleece. EcoSpun® performance fleece is made from recycled PET bottles and is the most eco-friendly and baby-friendly fiber available. They added a small amount of natural rubber at the legs for a customize fit. LolliDoo® has eliminated the traditional cloth diaper PUL waterproof outer and rivals the chemical-laden disposables in keeping skin dry.
Their use of EcoSpun® recycled fabric yields many rewards for the Earth, as well as the consumer. By using recycled PET, they are not only keeping disposable diapers out landfills, they are also keeping at least 6 plastic water bottles (for each diaper manufactured) out of the same landfill. The recycling of PET saves millions of barrels of oil each year and reduces virgin resource consumption. Additionally, once created, LolliDoo™ Diapers save precious resources in that they thrive in cold - water washing. A fast-drying diaper is beneficial for baby's skin. The Ecospun® fabric wicks moisture away from the skin toward the breathable outer layer, where air circulates to dry any accumulating moisture. Our tests of extreme diapering conditions (toddlers and overnight use) show that despite large quantities of urine, baby's bottom is as dry as it was when the diaper was first put on. As mothers, we tend to like that.
Not only is their product green, but LolliDoo™ also conducts every aspect of the business with minimal environmental impact -- from the materials, to the manufacturing, to the final distribution. They have sought to source ALL manufacturing components domestically, in line with the "buy local" philosophy. And, to finish it all off nicely, they are developing a recycling program that allows consumers to return the diaper at the end of useful life, where they'll feed it into existing fiber recycling.
About the LolliDoo Eco-Pocket Diaper!
*Click on photo to enlarge*
Our LolliDoo Eco-Pocket Experience!
*click on photo to enlarge*
I was so excited when I came across LolliDoo Diapers. They are completely different than any other cloth diaper out there. Made from BPA free recycled plastic bottles these one sized diapers are truly the "Greenest" way you can go with cloth diapering! When the diaper is at the end of it's life, LolliDoo has a recycle bin just for their diapers. Now how awesome is that?
We were sent the LolliDoo Eco-Pocket in black. The first thing I noticed about the Eco-Pocket is how super soft the material is on both the inside and outside of the diaper. The metal snaps on this diaper are another first for me with using cloth diapers. The metal snaps are more secure and sturdy than the plastic ones. The material is super strong and there is also reinforcement material to insure the metal snaps will not tear out.
The LolliDoo Eco-Pocket has an internal elastic leg casing adjustment to vary the size of the diaper for your baby's growth. I am becoming very fond of this method of sizing adjustment and I found the Eco-Pocket elastic very simple to adjust.
This diaper is a little more poofy looking than other one size diapers because the type and thickness of the material. However, I really love the fact that the material is very breathable. The LolliDoo Eco-Pocket fits Ethan well and we have not experienced any leaks. I also fell in love with how fast this diaper dries!
I'm extremely impressed with the LolliDoo Eco-Pocket diaper! I think LolliDoo has risen a whole new set of standards of what materials cloth diapers should be made out of to make them a Greener item.
BUY IT! You can purchase directly from LolliDoo Diaper Retailers.
WIN IT! LolliDoo Diapers is giving away one LolliDoo Classic Color Eco-Pocket Diaper (winner's choice of color) to a Take Time to Smell the Rose reader!
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified.
- MANDATORY ENTRY-counts as 1: Go to LolliDoo Diapers and look around. Tell me what other LolliDoo product you would like to try & a fact about the product that you like the most.
- Follow my blog publicly. THIS COUNTS AS 5 ENTRIES! Comment for each entry separately as "I follow your blog publicly #1", etc.
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar). Counts as 2 entries!
- Blog about my giveaway before February 23rd, linking back to this giveaway. Leave the URL where you blogged.
- Read here how you can earn an additional 10 entries by blogging about my One Size Cloth Diaper Event AND adding the One Size Cloth Diaper Event button to your blog. You must comment on the post to let me know you did participate and qualify. If you qualify, post your additional 10 entries here as "Qualified for extra 10 entries #1", "Qualified for extra 10 entries #2", etc.
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain extra entries each day per tweet. Limit 3 tweets a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment.
- Follow LolliDoo on Twitter.
- Vote for me at the Top Mommy Blogger by clicking here Vote must be a new vote placed between Feb 21 and March 5. The vote will only count for this review giveaway. COUNTS AS 2 ENTRIES. Comment separately as "Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogger #1" and "Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogger #2.
Please copy and paste this for your tweets:
Win LolliDoo Eco-Pocket #clothdiapers made from BPA Free Recycled Plastic Bottles at @LolliDoo & @smell_the_rose !! http://tiny.cc/lollidoo
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Friday, March 5, 2010 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA & Canadian Residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
Thank you to LolliDoo Diapers who provided us with the products mentioned in the review to experience. All opinions are my own and no other compensation was received to conduct this review & giveaway.
~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~