~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~
About Mothering Grace!
Information from website
Before my daughter was born last year, I spent many hours researching cloth diapers and the many different options. Not only did all the information start to get overwhelming, but the initial expense was also substantial. My friends and family didn't "get" cloth diapers or understand that new options go far beyond the old plastic pants and pins, and so they weren't too interested in helping us start a diaper stash.
If only they could see how cool the new cloth diapers are, I thought, maybe they would be more willing to consider a gift of diapers!
Out of this idea was born Mothering Grace. I am committed to helping mothers explore their options in cloth diapering, but I've narrowed down the choices to a more manageable selection--brands that I have personally tried and vouch for. In addition, for Seattle area moms we have the option of cloth diaper consultations and cloth diaper showers, a great way to build your stash!
I love cloth diapers and strongly believe in their superiority over disposables, and there is little I enjoy more than helping mothers make the best diapering decisions for their family. I won't hesitate to give you my honest opinion about the diaper options available, even if that means that I point you in a different direction for a brand I don't carry here at Mothering Grace.
We want your diapering decisions to be healthy, green, and above all, easy! Let us help you!
What Mothering Grace Offers!
Mothering Grace offers a large assortment of cloth diapers and accessories to build your stash. You will find pocket diapers such as Apple Cheeks and Fuzzibunz. Don't forget to check out their line of inserts and doublers for your pocket diapers. I have personally used the Fuzzibunz inserts and really like them!
If you love prefolds and covers, Mothering Grace has very absorbent indian prefolds and the very popular Thirsties covers and fitteds to give you a leak proof diapering option. Even though I don't currently use my prefolds I am so happy I have them. Anytime Ethan has a diaper rash from using too many sposies (when we go out of town!) I put him in prefolds for a day because it helps his bottom breathe and heals the rash up in 1 day.
You will find all your cloth diapering accessories you will need at Mothering Grace. Sara even has a put together a "All the Accessories" pack containing the basics you need for cloth diapering. How convenient! Be sure to check out all the other must-have accessories like the diaper sprayer and disposable diaper liners that will help you make clean up for the older babies a breeze. Sara also carries some wonderful pail liners and wet bags. I highly recommend the Planet Wise pail liners she has in her store. I have 2 of these and they are awesome!
For those of you who have not purchased your cloth diaper stash yet, take a look at the "Busy Moms' Bundles" Sara has put together. There are a few different cloth diaper packs put together that would complete your stash depending on which type of diapering option you are looking for and your diaper stash budget. These packs definitely make choosing your stash easy!
Mothering Grace is more than just a cloth diapering store! Sara has a complete line of nursing supplies, gift sets for mom & baby and baby carriers. I love the print on this Catbird Baby Mei Tai.
Great reasons to shop at Mothering Grace!
- free shipping on all orders in the U.S.*
- affordable shipping internationally (charged the actual cost of shipping, with no added surcharges)
- Risk-free shopping. Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase.* See details here.
- Price-match any advertised price you can find (store closing clearances excluded). Just place your order, and in the comments section of your checkout list the price that you want them to match, and the store where you found it cheaper. The difference will be refunded to you and an email sent to you when completed.
Our Softbums Perfect Fit Basic Pack Experience!
Sara was so kind to send us the Softbums Perfect Fit Basic Pack in firecracker red color to review for our One Size Cloth Diaper Event. I was excited because this is my first red diaper! Every baby needs a red diaper. Red diapers are just too cute!
The microfiber snap-in Softbums insert has two layers of thick microfiber terry, plus a top layer of soft white microfleece, that when folded over, makes four full layers of super absorbent microfiber! Or you can opt for the luxurious organic bamboo velour, which will wrap your baby in three layers of the finest organic bamboo velour, plus a top layer, that when folded over gives eight full layers of absorbency.
Our Favorite Features of the SoftBums Perfect Fit Basic Pack!
**click on photo to enlarge**As soon as I put the SoftBums diaper on Ethan I instantly loved the super trim design. There is no bulk with this diaper. The velcro secures nicely and I was able to achieve a nice fit around the waist and thighs. We've used this diaper several times now and have not experienced any leaking. The SoftBums diaper is quickly becoming one of my favorites!
- Super trim design!
- Beautiful bright colors.
- Very easy to adjust the sizing using the internal adjustment system.
- Very soft microfiber snap-in liners stay put.
WIN IT! Mothering Grace is giving away one SoftBums Perfect Fit Basic Pack diaper (winners choice of color) to a Take Time to Smell the Rose reader!
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified.
- MANDATORY ENTRY-counts as 1: Go to Mothering Grace and tell me which color you would like if you win AND tell me a specific product from their website you would like to try other than products mentioned in my review.
- Follow my blog publicly. THIS COUNTS AS 5 ENTRIES! Comment for each entry separately as "I follow your blog publicly #1", etc.
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar). Counts as 2 entries!
- Blog about my giveaway before January 19th, linking back to this giveaway. Leave the URL where you blogged.
- Read here how you can earn an additional 10 entries by blogging about my One Size Cloth Diaper Event AND adding the One Size Cloth Diaper Event button to your blog. You must comment on the post to let me know you did participate and qualify. If you qualify, post your additional 10 entries here as "Qualified for extra 10 entries #1", "Qualified for extra 10 entries #2", etc.
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain extra entries each day per tweet. Limit 3 tweets a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment.
- Follow Mothering Grace on Twitter.
- Subscribe to the Mothering Grace blog via email (link on right side of page).
- Add the Mothering Grace blog button to your blog. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Sign up for the Mothering Grace Newsletter. (link on right side of page)
- Vote for me at the Top Mommy Blogger by clicking here Vote must be a new vote placed between Jan 15 and Jan 29. The vote will only count for this review giveaway. COUNTS AS 2 ENTRIES. Comment separately as "Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogger #1" and "Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogger #2"
Please copy and paste this for your tweets:
Win SoftBums #clothdiapers from @motheringgrace at @smell_the_rose. Huge One Size Event featuring 22 diapers! http://tiny.cc/motheringgrace
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Friday, January 29, 2010 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA & Canadian residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
Thank you to Mothering Grace who provided us with the product to do this review. All opinions are my own and no other compensation was received to conduct this review & giveaway.
~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~