Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fluff Talk Thursdays- In the Cloth



This week at Happily Domestic on Fluff Talk Thursdays we are sharing pictures of our babies in cloth diapers! Yay, so much fun!

I made this collage a few months ago.
  • The top 2 left photos are Ethan in a Haute Pocket. 
  • The top right is a pocket diaper I made. 
  • The bottom left is a fleece pocket diaper I made.
  • The bottom right picture is Ethan wearing just a prefold when he was 6 weeks old.

Ethan in his SmartiPants. Read my review post here about SmartiPants.

Ethan in his cow print Happy Heiny's One Size. HH One Size are my favorite diaper now!!




Ethan in his wool shorties made by SnugglePants. Check out my SnugglePants giveaway, win a pair of CUTE Pumpkin Longies.
Photobucket


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He is such a cutie!

B.A. Hunter said...

cute pics. Thanks for joining in once again. ;-)

CaraW. said...

What a DOLL he is!! so so cute!! Love it !

Annie said...

I can't decided if I like the cow print pic better or the snugglepants! He is so cute Cheri - you are definitely blessed!! Love these fluffy pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails