Sunday, October 18, 2009

Decorate a Halloween Gingerbread House

This is part three of a three part series on making your own Halloween Gingerbread House.
You can read the first & second part here: 
Bake your own Halloween Gingerbread House
Put Together a Halloween Gingerbread House 

Finally the fun part, decorating your Halloween Gingerbread House! I invited a few of my family members over to partake in the Halloween fun. My nephew and two nieces decorated their own houses. 

I threw together a few things to make it a festive little party for us. 

*Click on photos to enlarge*

The table.




I made chocolate cupcakes with bright green vanilla cream frosting. I got these cute cupcake holders and picks made by Wilton at Target.


Green punch! I made up my own recipe: Lemon-Lime Kool-aid mixed according to directions with about 1/2 packet of the Kool-Aid Pina-Coloda flavor mixed into it. Then added about 3/4 of a 2 liter bottle of ginger-ale. It was very good, not too sweet and not too sour, perfect with all the candy and cupcakes we had!


Look at all that candy!




Now the finished houses!

My nephews. 



My nieces.






Me and Ethan's (I'm talking during the picture, yeah, not flattering!)


Photobucket



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

2 comments:

Annie said...

oh my goodness that looks like so much fun!!

I left you an award! http://www.mamadweeb.com/2009/10/honest-scrap.html

The Royal Family said...

wow that swtuff looks good!!!

I found your blog from the mamadweeb blog. :) cute stuff!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails