Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Favorite Mother's Day

My First Mother's Day
Photobucket


Mother's Day is always a special day for us moms and especially for new moms. I was just thinking that this year I will have 2 little boys this Mother's Day. However, my first Mother's Day was one of my favorites and always hold dear to my heart. Even though Ethan was too little to understand it was "Mother's Day" it was still sweet to spend the day with him knowing that I was his Mama.

Did you know that the most greeting cards that are purchased for any occasion is for Mother's Day? With just 4 weekends away it's time to go ahead and purchase your cards so you have them ready. Check out the beautiful Mother's Day cards at Tiny Prints. I love their customizable cards because they make your message even more special. Having worked previously for a large greeting card company I noticed that the same Mother's Day cards appeared year after year on the shelves without ever changing. I've often worried I may be purchasing the same card for my Mom as the year before!

Tiny Prints Mother Day Cards are definitely the unique, but that isn't all the make! Tiny Prints provides simple, modern and unique stationery from Father’s Day Cards to personalized greeting cards to thank you cards, business cards, and even custom wedding invitations or photo birth announcements. Offering exclusive designs from the nation’s top designers, easy card personalization, a powerful preview engine and top-notch customer service and paper quality, their designs have been lauded by numerous television networks, publications and celebrities. With Tiny Prints by your side commemorating every holiday and momentous occasion is a cinch! They offer perfect party invitations for every occasion and memorable personalized photo-gifts like notebooks, photo books and calendars to commemorate the event.

Photobucket

All opinions are 100% my own and not swayed by complimentary products or compensation. I will receive a gift card from Tiny Prints for this review.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails