Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bump 2 Baby Pregnancy Update: 40 Weeks

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today is my 'official' due date with my doctor! The ultrasound showed April 3rd, but April 5th was my edd originally given by my doctor. Unless there is more than a 5 day difference in dates they don't change them. 

I skipped week 39 update, but I did take a picture. Nothing was still going on, but from then until now a lot has been going on. All you have to do is look at the difference in the pictures! Seriously, there is no way he can 'drop' any further. There's no doubt I'll be having this baby this week!
Photobucket

6 comments:

N.D. said...

wow! that went so quickly and the time is here. Looking great, can't wait to see the baby!

Unknown said...

Come on, Cole!! Today would be a great birthday! :o)

Deborah said...

Best wishes for an easy, joyful delivery!

Katie S said...

Wow, that is a big difference! Congrats, how exciting! I hope all goes well with delivery for you and Cole. Your pregnancy seemed to go by fast.Maybe not for you! But it did for me! haha.

Mama Chocolate said...

Yay!
Praying for an easy delivery for you! :-)

Katrina said...

I've been anxiously waiting to hear the good news since we were due days apart! Can't wait!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails