Sunday, February 27, 2011

Needing Guest Bloggers!

I'm needing some guest bloggers to help fill in my blog with some interesting things to read for the first few weeks after I have Cole while I get settled in :-) Anything is welcome that is suitable towards what I typically write about: healthy recipes, green living, cloth diapering, crafts, sewing, frugal living, etc. You have until March 13th to turn in your guest post. I prefer posts that have not been published or published only on your blog and no other site. I will be allowed to turn down any posts I feel that are not suitable for my blog and I am free to edit for grammar mistakes before posting to my blog.

Thanks everyone, I can't wait to see what you turn in!

Email to: smell_the_rose@yahoo.com
Please write 'Guest Blogging Post' in the subject field so it will help me distinguish emails and sort them as they come through.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you want me to write the actual post now and send it to you or just what I want to write about?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails