Monday, January 24, 2011

Project 365: Week 3

NapTime MomTog Project 365

I'm a little late getting this weeks post up. I've been busy working on various projects as I have claimed it "Sewing Week". I'll be posting about this at the end of the week :-)

15
Ethan listening to Lambie's heart with his doctor kit


16
I had purchased a Groupon to one of our favorite restaurants and we had lunch out. This is Ethan's favorite thing to do when we eat out.


17

I got a free coupon to try this! 

18
I made a batch of whole wheat pretzels....with lots of salt of course. 

19
We got snow! But not much, pretty much a dusting. Not enough for Ethan to go out and play in.

20
Ethan grabbed my powder puff out of my makeup box one morning while I was putting on my makeup and started using it. Shhh, don't tell Daddy I took this picture ;-)

21


I've started a week long love affair with this (and YES I have that much to sew)! Will post with pictures at the end of the week.
Photobucket

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great week. That pretzel looks yummy! Can't wait to see your sewing projects.

Unknown said...

I have fallen behind in my sewing too! Tate informed me he needs a new pair of "chalk chalk pants" (aka Jayhawk fleece longies) because "Tate getting bigger Mommy!" :o)
I love that Ethan dumps the packets. He has a look of pure enjoyment! Does he sort them too?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails