~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~
The majority of people's diets fall drastically short everyday getting enough fruits and veggies. I know mine does! The best way to get in at least the minimum amount of fruits and veggies is to make a green smoothie. A green drink mix is the easiest method of fixing a daily green smoothie and with less mess.
About the Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens!
Information from website
* Antioxidant Natural Greens supports nutrition, digestion, circulation & immunity.*
* Antioxidant Natural Greens contains 2600mg Organic Flax & Organic Flax Lignans per serving, rich in ALA Omega 3
* Antioxidant Natural Greens provides dark green plants, herbs, spices, natural food concentrates, and nutritious fruits and vegetables to help meet your daily requirements.
* Antioxidant Natural Greens supplies a rich blend of totally natural vitamins, minerals, plant enzymes, antioxidants, phytonutrients and symbiotic intestinal flora for optimal energy metabolism, digestion, detoxification, and immune enhancement.*
Great Taste - Not Your Typical Thick Greens Drink
Two Delicious Flavors: Mint and Berry
All Natural - No Preservatives or MSG
Why Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens
Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens contains a variety of high ORAC value whole foods, providing you with optimal levels of antioxidants that would be difficult to get on your own. Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens also contains 2600mg of Organic Flax & Organic Flax Lignans per serving, rich in ALA Omega 3 fatty acids.
What is ORAC Value?
ORAC Value stands for Oxygen Radical Absorbency Capacity. This is a test tube analysis used to determine the antioxidant power of foods, vitamins, supplements and other chemicals.
The importance of ORAC value in fruits and vegetables:
The ORAC values help in determining which fruit and vegetables have greater antioxidant power and are better at protecting the body from free radical damage to the cells. Free radicals are molecules that harm healthy body cells.*
Many experts recommend 5-9 servings of fruits and vegetables per day.
Easy to say, hard to do!
Antioxidant Omega 3 Rich Natural Greens can help!
* Great for Active Lifestyles*
* Rich in ALA Omega 3 fatty acid
* Improves Immune Function*
* Provides Fiber for Better Digestion*
* Provides High Antioxidant Benefits*
* Alkalizes Body & Balances pH*
* Supplements Weight-Loss Plans*
* No Stimulants or Caffeine
* Great Source of Probiotics*
My Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens Review!
The Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens is a very fine powder than smells very much like, greens of course. Directions say to add 1 scoop to 8 to 10 oz. of water. I like my green smoothies icy cold so I put mine in the blender along with a frozen banana and a couple ice cubes. If you are running short on time or don't want to make a mess by getting out the blender, I'm sure just added it to water like the directions say would be perfectly fine. Since the powder is really fine it blended up very well. In fact, much better than using fresh greens.
- Quick and convenient to make
- Has significantly more nutrition than the typical green smoothie you would make from scratch plus has Omega 3s
- Organic ingredients and sweetened with stevia
- Considering the power packed nutrition in this canister compared to how much it would cost to buy all the organic ingredients to make something similar, this is a very reasonably priced product!
BUY IT! You can buy directly from Tropical Traditions.
WIN IT! Tropical Traditions is giving away one canister of the Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens to Take Time to Smell the Rose reader!
Tropical Traditions also has a Referral Program, so if you place an order with them as a first-time customer, please select “Referred by a friend” and in the box that says “How did you hear of us?” enter my sponsor ID number 6059810. By telling Tropical Traditions that I referred you, you will receive a complimentary copy of the book Virgin Coconut Oil: How it has changed people’s lives and how it can change yours! by Brian and Marianita Shilhavy with your first order! This book is filled with testimonies and research showing how healthy coconut oil is, and it also includes over 85 recipes showing how one can incorporate coconut into their diet.
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified. I am now making it a requirement to follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect to enter my giveaways.
- MANDATORY ENTRY(You also must be following my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect)-counts as 1: AND Look around at Tropical Traditions to see what they offer. Tell me a fact about one of the ingredients in the Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens which impresses you the most that I did not mention in my review.
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar).
- Blog about my giveaway linking back to this giveaway and Tropical Traditions. Leave the URL where you blogged. 6 entries!
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Bump 2 Baby event button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose AND Tropical Traditions on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain an extra entry each day. Limit 1 tweet a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment.
- Sign up for Tropical Traditions Newsletter. 3 entries!
Please copy and paste this for your tweets:
Win a canister of #Organic Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens from @TropTraditions & @Smell_the_Rose #giveaway http://tiny.cc/TropicalTrad
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Saturday, December 26, 2010 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA & Canadian residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. The thoughts and opinions expressed on my blog are my own and are not swayed by any monetary or product compensation. My personal health experiences may not be a typical result for others.
~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~