~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~
Since the holidays are coming up I know lots of moms are looking for dressier shoes for their kids to wear in Christmas photos. If you are like me, finding a good quality, reasonably priced shoe at the retail stores is difficult to find. Also if you don't buy them before Thanksgiving it seems as though all the dressier shoes are well picked over. This year, skip the retail stores and buy online at Wee Squeak! Wee Squeak has a great selection of shoes for both boys and girls.
Ethan's Wee Squeak Shoes Experience!
Last year I had the opportunity for Ethan to try a pair of the Beibi Shoes. The Beibi line is for infants up to 24 months. The Wee Squeak shoes start at a size 3 and go to size 12. We absolutely loved our Beibi shoes because of the soft soles which is great for toddlers learning to walk. Now that Ethan is older it was time to switch to the Wee Squeak line. I was really excited to let Ethan try the Wee Squeak line. What little toddler wouldn't want shoes that squeak when you walk and run?
We were sent the Boys Combo- Brown Leather shoe for review. The brown leather and canvas combo on this shoe make it both suitable for casual or dressier wear. I love the double velcro straps which make the shoe fit securely no matter how active he gets. The materials are of great quality and I know it will hold up well with lots of use. The sole of the shoe is nice and flexible so it doesn't take long to break in.
Wee Squeak shoes! He seems to be more active when he is wearing them because he loves the squeak. We've gotten several compliments and laughs about the shoes when we've been shopping. It's just not easy to ignore a little boy squeaking through a store :-) One day there was a little girl a little older than Ethan with her mom that said she wanted squeaky shoes too!
Here's a video of Ethan squeaking! When I pulled out the camera he stopped his 'dancing' he was doing. At least you can hear what they sound like.
Buy It! You can purchase directly at Wee Squeak. Check out their Black Friday Special that is going on now until Monday, November 29th. Buy a pair of shoes and get a pair of sandals for 1/2 price!
WIN IT! Wee Squeak is giving away one pair of shoes (winner's choice) to a Take Time to Smell the Rose Reader!
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified. I am now making it a requirement to follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect to enter my giveaways.
- MANDATORY ENTRY(You also must be following my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect)-counts as 1: AND visit WeeSqueak and tell me what shoes you would like if you win.
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar).
- Blog about my giveaway before Nov 23rd, linking back to this giveaway. Leave the URL where you blogged.
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Bump 2 Baby event button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Christmas Traditions button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain an extra entry each day. Limit 1 tweet a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment. Please use this copy & paste tweet:
- 'Like' Wee Squeak on Facebook and write on their wall that I sent you (even if you are already a fan). 3 entries!
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Monday, November 29, 2010 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
The thoughts and opinions expressed on my blog are my own and are not swayed by any monetary or product compensation. I received a complimentary pair of Wee Squeak Shoes and no other compensation was received.
~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~