~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~
K Sera Sera Maternity (KSS Maternity) does offer eco-friendly maternity clothing that is very reasonably priced.
About KSS Maternity!
KSS Maternity shirts are made from eco-friendly fabrics, a special blend of organic certified cotton and bamboo. Made with this blend of material, the shirts are breathable and maintains shape well after many washes. KSS Maternity shirts are high quality constructed with double reinforced shoulders, double stitched hem and screen printing that won't crack or fade. The extra long body of these maternity shirts will keep your expanding belly comfortable and the fit will flatter your body.
My KSS Maternity Experience!
I am wearing maternity clothes in complete opposite seasons than I did with Ethan. Since this is also my 2nd pregnancy I'm also started wearing maternity clothes much sooner than I did with Ethan. The second time around I'm finding myself become even more choosy about the maternity clothes I wear, comfort is the main focus! I'm naturally hot natured when I'm not pregnant so pregnancy just makes it worse. In fact, shopping at stores during the winter months you'll often find me wearing short sleeves or really thin long sleeved shirts with a light jacket. I peel off the jacket as soon as I get inside a store because I start getting really warm and if I get too warm I start feeling nauseous (and that's not being pregnant!). As you can imagine I'm really picky about the clothing I wear and I didn't even go into the fit of clothes. It took my husband about 3 years to figure this out and he stopped buying me clothes for gifts and started buying me jewelry instead. He never goes wrong there :-)
When searching for maternity clothing I came across KSS Maternity line. I had tried out my first organic bamboo t-shirt earlier this summer and absolutely loved it. I knew that I would really love a long sleeved organic bamboo maternity shirt to wear through the winter as well. KSS Maternity sent me their "Due In" long sleeved shirt in black. So excited because this is also my first "Due In" shirt for this pregnancy! This shirt is so unbelievably soft. While the shirt feels light and thin, it doesn't look like it when I wear it. I'm impressed with the high quality construction and the screen print that won't crack as I get.....larger. I wore this maternity shirt all day and felt great! It's completely breathable and I never felt too warm. Also super cute to top it all. The first day I wore the shirt I went shopping at one store and the ladies in the store kept remarking how cute it was!
I'm in love with the KSS Maternity shirts now and have put a couple on my Amazon Wish List in hopes someone will buy them for me for Christmas :-)
Buy It! You can purchase directly at KSS Maternity.
WIN IT! KSS Maternity is giving away one black long sleeved shirt (winner's choice of design) to a Take Time to Smell the Rose Reader!
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified. I am now making it a requirement to follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect to enter my giveaways.
- MANDATORY ENTRY(You also must be following my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect)-counts as 1: AND visit KSS Maternity to look around and tell me what design you would like if you win.
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar).
- Blog about my giveaway before Nov 8th, linking back to this giveaway. Leave the URL where you blogged.
- Did you earn the extra 10 entries for the Bump 2 Baby event? Read here for the details. Enter 10 separate entries such as "I earned 10 extra entries #1", " I earned 10 extra entries #2", etc.
- Comment on any Bump 2 Baby post for one entry each.
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Bump 2 Baby event button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain an extra entry each day. Limit 1 tweet a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment. Please use this copy & paste tweet:
- 'Like' KSS Apparel on Facebook and write a message on their wall that I sent you. 3 entries!
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA & Canadian residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
The thoughts and opinions expressed on my blog are my own and are not swayed by any monetary or product compensation. I received a complimentary KSS Maternity shirt and no other compensation was received.
~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~