Friday, October 1, 2010

It's Almost Halloween!

I can't believe it's October and that means Halloween is the end of this month! I have so many memories of Halloween as a child. My favorite ones are in these pictures below :-)


Me as a Cabbage Patch Doll. I'm wondering why I didn't match my brother in a Smurfette costume!


Finally we got our act together that year. My brother is Charlie Brown & I'm Lucy! We are with a couple of our cousins. I'm trying to figure out who they are supposed to be...anyone know??


Getting ready to carve our pumpkins. Notice that my brother's pumpkin is twice as large as mine. Hmm, not fair lol




Me and my little sister.



Me, my sister and two cousins as Pilgrims.




Since Halloween is right around the corner I'm preparing for my annual Halloween Gingerbread Party and I need some invites! Check out these adorable Halloween cards and prints by Tiny Prints!

Tiny Prints provides simple, modern and unique stationery from photo cards to personalized greeting cards to thank you cards and business cards. Offering exclusive designs from the nation's top designers, easy card personalization, a powerful preview engine and top-notch customer service and paper quality, their designs have been lauded by numerous television networks, publications and celebrities. With Tiny Prints by your side the Holidays will be a cinch! They offer adorable Halloween Cards, Thanksgiving Cards, Christmas Cards, Hannukah Cards,  and even New Years Cards. All fully customizable and personalizable. 

There is going to be a Twitter party this Monday, October 4th! Go here to check out all the details! You don't want to miss this!




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected




Photobucket


I was not compensated directly for this post, but I am entered to win for prizes given by Tiny Prints for sharing this information.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails