~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~
I am continually amazed at what new recycled and eco friendly toys are being made for kids. I often find myself saying, "Really it's made from that?" EcoMom has a great selection of green and eco-friendly toys for children. You will find a wide variety of toys ranging from baby to older children made from all different types of recycled and eco-friendly materials.
One of my favorite sites for shopping for Eco-Friendly Baby Products- EcoMom. New products are added regularly and they are consistently expanding their variety of products to make it a one-stop-shopping-experience to find everything you will need. Ecomom has recently started the EcoPass which gives you 15% off on all products as well as free shipping! Obtaining the EcoPass also allows you to take advantage of more discounts and promotions throughout the year such as the Daily Deal. I have been following EcoMom on Facebook for a while now and I am amazed at the wonderful specials that are offered on the Daily Deal! The EcoPass is truly a great savings and you will more than pay for the pass within a few orders.
Our Green Toys Tools Set Experience!
Green Toys Tool Set and it's the perfect size for Ethan to handle. This adorable set is made from recycled milk jugs, how cool is that? Ethan was ecstatic to get his first tool set. He loves to carry around the tool box and "fix things". His favorite tool is the hammer and I think he has hammered everything in our house! what I love about this tool set is that it also teaches Ethan how to use different tools, like the screw drivers, to figure out how to work with the nuts and bolts. The Green Toys Tool Set is one toy that is used often, in fact, I don't think there is a day that goes by that he isn't playing with this!
Buy It! You can purchase directly at EcoMom.
WIN IT! EcoMom is giving away one $15 Gift Certificate to a Take Time to Smell the Rose Reader!
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified. I am now making it a requirement to follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect to enter my giveaways.
- MANDATORY ENTRY(You also must be following my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect)-counts as 1: AND visit EcoMom and tell me what other item(s) you would like to try.
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar).
- Blog about my giveaway before Oct 31, linking back to this giveaway. Leave the URL where you blogged.
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Bump 2 Baby event button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose AND EcoMomCEO on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain an extra entry each day. Limit 1 tweet a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment. Please use this copy & paste tweet:
- Join the EcoMom newsletter. 3 entries!
- 'Like' EcoMom on Facebook and write on their wall that I sent you (even if you are already a fan). 3 entries!
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Monday, November 8, 2010 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA & Canadian residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
The thoughts and opinions expressed on my blog are my own and are not swayed by any monetary or product compensation. I received a complimentary Green Toys Tool Set and no other compensation was received.
~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~